Hungry!!

I know on SW you can eat certain things freely. I seem to be fine at breakfast (mullerlight) and lunch (soup or packet pasta) but by the time 6pm comes im starving and find most SW dishes I make just dont fill me and satisfy me as say, pie and chips would. Does anyone have any stodgy, filling recipes/ideas?

If you are still hungry then you are not eating enough. There is no way pie and chips fills you up longer than SW foods. The not satisfying you issue is more a problem of what is going on in your head than your stomach I think. Check out the winter warmer section as you will find of stodgy comfort food recipes there.

where are your healthy extras? doesn't sound like u r following the plan properly!

Thanks guys. Yeah I think in my head pie and chips = what I want/need. I do eat HE but save them for tea. Maybe I should try a decent breakfast and luch and see how I get on xx

Id be blooming starving if i only had a yogurt and a packet pasta till dinner!!
I eat porridge and fruit for brekkie and cup of coffee, at work i'll have a apple of something as a snack. I do have the luxury of going home at lunch so always have a full cooked meal at lunch, favourites of mine are quorn ham, sw chips and 'fried' eggs, spaghetti carbonara, chickpea dhal and rice, frittata and wedges and a yogurt for pudding. and then a Main evening meal followed by a pudding, and then i still normally have some syns for a hot choc and maybe a HEB left to munch on.

have a browse round - if you NEED pie and chips there are SW recipes here!

I remember seeing a scrummy looking pie recipe using smash pastry in the POST your food pics sticky thread, and there's the filo pastry option as its good value syn-wise

if I only had a muller light and a packet soup all day I'd be capable of eating an entire Greggs!!

good luck!

Back