HUNGRY!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by Twinklecheeks, 23 November 2011 Social URL.

1. Twinklecheeks

Twinklecheeks Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st12lb(36.09%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim at first. Then Exante. Back to Lipotrim. Now Slim and Save
    For some reason I feel SO hungry today. I haven't cheated and I've drank 3.5 litres plus extra water in my shakes and 2 black coffee's today. Why do I feel so hungry? I dipped my wee at work today and it's only just slightly pink. Also I admit to weighing myself every day (naughty I know!) and I haven't lost a bean in about 5 or 6 days. What is going on? I'm so desperate to get to my 4 stone off by the time I refeed on 12th Dec but I need to lose 10lbs to achieve it. Any ideas anybody? X

PS- don't think I'm due a TOTM just yet...

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. temmytango

temmytango Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(6.79%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    haya, i will advise you stop weighing yourself everyday as this can be demotivating and also if you drink enough water, your ketostix will not be really deep in colour because you have been well flushed which is good, just keep going honey because you are doing well. i was off and just restarted on sunday but have not been able to get right back on track and have been cheating. so if you are strong willed enough, keep doing it, i need to lose at least a stone befor exmas

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.