hungry

suemal

On day 14 not cheated at all but all of a sudden i feel really,really hungry.Tried water on my 4th litre and had my packs but still i'm hungry.Help!

No just the packs milkshakes and soup,i don't want chocolate or fast food i want normal food,you know a meal,meat and 2 veg type meal.I'll just have to fight through it.

I was just the same on day 14 and all i can say is get through it cause you'll feel great again tomorrow. I'm coming to the end of week 4 now and have not felt like that again so stick with it hun. x x

Are you in Ketosis?

Are you sure you are hungry and not just missing food?
If you are truely hungry an extra pack would better than eating food.

No just the packs milkshakes and soup,i don't want chocolate or fast food i want normal food,you know a meal,meat and 2 veg type meal.I'll just have to fight through it.

Fight through it Sue!!!! It will pass, I promise. Distract yourself with anything not food related. Can you go on the Arcade in here? Drink your water warmish if it's a struggle to drink it cold.

Keep posting hun. You're doing fab!!!!!!

:girlpower::girlpower::girlpower::girlpower::girlpower::girlpower::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011:

Hi
Are you actually hungry or do you fancy something.
I have cravings all the time,but when I sit and think about it I'm not actually hungry.I try to keep myself active or have a bath or come on here LOL!
I tend to find I have a run of days with cravings and then don't have any for days

Try and stay positive and think about your fab loss last week and how much you would hate yourself if you gave in!

Susanx

Hi
Are you actually hungry or do you fancy something.
I have cravings all the time,but when I sit and think about it I'm not actually hungry.I try to keep myself active or have a bath or come on here LOL!
I tend to find I have a run of days with cravings and then don't have any for days

Try and stay positive and think about your fab loss last week and how much you would hate yourself if you gave in!

Susanx

Well said Mary P :)

Cravings for anything are a bugger!!!! BUT...they usually only last for 15 minutes if you can ride them out and distract yourself:eek::D

I'll just ride it out then.I'll let you know how i get on tomorrow.I won't give in.Water here i come!:tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::D

Ride it out if you can, cravings are tough. You can do it, focus on the smaller clothing you soon will be wearing.

Back