Hungry :-(

Emmy_lu

Silver Member
I'm findin it harder than ever today (my 6th day) just went food shopping for the kids and I'm soooooooo hungry I thought I would be in ketosis by now. I've just had my last shake but my stomache is rumbling. I don't want to give in tho. Is anyone else hungry?

Im on day 27 and hungry like you would not believe. I feel for you, its hell :(

Same here where are we going wrong ? Most other people are out the hungry stage by now lol

Who knows! My stomach will not stop rumbling. :(

I'm on day 6 too and experiencing my worst day so far. I was fine this morning but as the days gone on I've grown more and more hungry. Ive nearly caved so many times today, punishing myself looking at the other slimming club forums questioning why I'm putting myself though this when I could eat and still lose weight albeit slower. I've managed to stay 100% but I'm putting myself to bed now and hoping for a better day for us all tomorrow xx goodnight guys xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

How much water are you drinking?

It is hard, we have got to get thinking about the end result, I keep thinking about wearing shorts in the summer and being able to go swimming with the kids, and maybe being able to go on holiday ( all the things my weights stopped me doing up till now)
I've woke up with a empty stomache today but I'm telling myself its going to be a good day and however crap I do feel don't compare to how great I'll feel when I'm thin.
Im drinking about 2 liters of water a day but going to try drink more see if it fills me up.

Keep going girls your doing so well and it will all be worth it when you get to your goal

xxx

It is hard, we have got to get thinking about the end result, I keep thinking about wearing shorts in the summer and being able to go swimming with the kids, and maybe being able to go on holiday ( all the things my weights stopped me doing up till now)
I've woke up with a empty stomache today but I'm telling myself its going to be a good day and however crap I do feel don't compare to how great I'll feel when I'm thin.
Im drinking about 2 liters of water a day but going to try drink more see if it fills me up.

Keep going girls your doing so well and it will all be worth it when you get to your goal

xxx
I will never quit, i am so determined to drop this weight. I drink loads, i should imagine its well over 6 litres when i take into account how much tea i drink :eek:

Good on ya , me neither first time I've never cheated in a diet

I still feel hungry sometimes but its usually when im craving food lol. Must have been so hard to go food shopping tho, I've not set foot inside a supermarket for nearly 4 weeks lol don't think I could handle it.

I drink 3 ltrs plus my shakes and black coffee or peppermint tea. I woke in a better mood today. Think I need to keep busy. I'm fine when I'm working but this weekend has dragged and I can't wait to go back to work tomorrow to take my mind off it!! Well done guys for staying 100%, here's to another week xxx

The way I look at it is like this. If ur not dieting u still get hungry right? So that moment there when ur hungry u eat? So when on this diet and your starving, neck a whole pint of water the. Ill be bloated :D

That's what I usually do, reach for my water. But this weekend it's just not helping. My weekends usually revolve around food so its gonna be hard. Its a bad habit I've got to break free from and mind over matter. I will beat it lol! :)

Just had my 1st weigh in and it was worth all the hunger! Lost 14lb can't believe I lost a stone in a week! Probably mostly water but still well pleased. 3 more stone to go!

Fantastic!! Bet you are so happy and glad you didnt give in to those hunger pains!! Im feeling much more positive today too and hoping for a good loss on Saturday. Well done! xxx

Just had my 1st weigh in and it was worth all the hunger! Lost 14lb can't believe I lost a stone in a week! Probably mostly water but still well pleased. 3 more stone to go!

Fantastic, well done.x :D

WOW 1 stone!!! That is so impressive! I weigh myself each morning before I drink anything and after I have used the bathroom.... seeing that number go down is what kept me sane when the family brought home a chipper after being to the pub - which I gracefully declined (Would of loved a pint) and the following morning when they did a fry up. Oh those sausages looked lovely. Weigh in tomorrow.... say a prayer lol

I'm on day 8 and hungry. I know I need to drink more but being back at work today has made that harder. Still have water now and will keep drinking tonight. Roll on bed time!,

Back