Hungry

pussygalore

Hiya..I'm coming to end of wk 2 and my weight loss is struggling. .but I'm not giving up..I was just wondering if any one else felt more hungry as weeks went on or just me. Wk 1 was never really hungry but noticed last few days felt really hungry...saying thatvas soon as I have a cup of tea etc..feel 100%

Also..anyone else had any bleeding when going "toilet"

Hmm can't say i felt hungry after the first week, in fact didn't really feel hungry even then, more boredom and wanting to eat!
I did have some bleeding but I started taking the physillium husks and have been ok since, thankfully :) x

I've not been hungry but definitely suffered with wanting to eat through boredom, especially when my OH is snacking on Friday night!

I keep thinking I'm hungry but I'm not really, it's psychological. It's a bit like giving up smoking and still craving through habit long asfter you've stopped. With me I think it's because I've been so used to eating for the sake of it that it has bedcome a difficult to break habit.

I'm with you there Lynne. I've found myself being hungry a lot the first few weeks on Exante. But the last week with the weather being so awesome I've been out and about so much, I've not thought of food and realised I wasn't actually hungry either. We are so conditioned by our routine, it can be such a pain to make a new one. One that doesn't involve endless snacks after dinner for example. :eek:

Only since refeeding i actually notice what a real hunger pang is, before and during exante I thought I was hungry but as you guys say, I was obviously just bored lol

I am on week 8 of TS and the last week i have been getting really strong hunger pangs verging on the edge of painful. Its been like burning in my stomache. I am in ketosis and have been for a long while so was not expecting to feel hungry. I have learnt to ignore them and have a drink of water but its different to previous weeks when I did not feel hungry at all. :confused:

Hi Pussygalore

I'm in week 5 and for the first time have felt hunger pangs a little this week, have managed to quench it with a drink of water.

I have also had some occasional bleeding. If anyone else has suffered this, what have you done about it?

Back