hungry!!

gingy77

hi all, i started cd yesterday & have been fishing around on this site & everyone seems great & i think i will definately be needing the support, encouragement & advice!!
i have got about 70lbs to lose & it seems almost impossible to imagine being slim!!i have been really good on my first 2 days but am struggling i am so hungry!! but i managed to cook my boyfriend & my 21 month old daughter dinner without picking!!
i hope to hear from any of you soon, thanks xx:)

how much water have you had today hun?
i only seem to actually "feel" hungry when i havent drunk enough.
i have to keep a written tally all day and night to make sure, cos i'm good at forgetting the water lol

I know how you feel about it seeming so much to lose and not imagining being thin. I'm trying to take encouragement from those on here that are doing it or who have achieved it.

The board is great for advice and support, so keep coming.

The first few days are hard, but then it does get easier.

Well done on not picking! :)

Well done for resisting temptation! You will soon be into ketosis and hopefully the hunger will fade, grit your teeth until then and keep glugging the water. Good luck and let us know how you are getting on.

Gx

wow!!! You cooked! Im on day 4 and Ive just been giving my kids microwave meals and pointing them in the right direction of the microwave. I didnt think I would be strong enough

Well done you for not picking!
I gotta do a massive food shop tomorrow so that will be a huge test in itself.
Keep at it!

Iit does get easier I promise, like 30flirtygirl said once ketosis kicks in the hunger will fade. Keep drinking the water when you feel hungry.

Good luck and keeps us posted on how you're doing.

hi all thanks for your lovely posts it really makes me feel like i can do it!!
i only just found how to find this thread..took a while can anyone tell me a shortcut!!! think i'm being a bit dopey!!
yes i have been drinkin the water and weeing for england!!! i did the atkins diet a few years ago so know that when ketosis kicks in that my hunger will go..just want it to hurry up!!
got my first weigh in on monday so hopefully a decent weightloss will spur me on! gotta resist alcohol and bbqs-thats gonna be the toughest thing i think!!
has anyone actually lost 3 stone in 3 months??
xx

Hello ginge, i started on the 6th april at 13 stone 4 and i'm now 10 stone 6. Have another 16lbs to go until my target but am certainly not far off 3 stone. I've also had an entire weekend off (with LOTS of wine) and have been our for a pub meal which was admittedly just chicken with veg (no carbs). I would have liked to have been one of the people that stick to it religiously but i've had those lapses and done pretty damn fine. I drink a good 6 litres of water a day plus coffee though i tend to drink decaff after 4ish so I can sleep more than anything. Good luck with it all, for the first time in years i feel more than a bit foxy. It is SUCH a wonderful feeling x

i only just found how to find this thread..took a while can anyone tell me a shortcut!!! think i'm being a bit dopey!!
yes i have been drinkin the water and weeing for england!!! i did the atkins diet a few years ago so know that when ketosis kicks in that my hunger will go..just want it to hurry up!!
got my first weigh in on monday so hopefully a decent weightloss will spur me on! gotta resist alcohol and bbqs-thats gonna be the toughest thing i think!!
xx

your doing really well. Yes im sure there is lots of people who have lsot 3stone in 3months on here. i lost 14lbs in my 1st week!! 9 my second!!! I know what you mean about barbies and that god when that hot weather came everyone was having a bbq talk about tough times eh..you stick with it and you wont find monday coming and your weigh in.

becky xxx

oh my god nikki nearly 3 stone in less than 2 months thats mad!! well done!! and you still had a wine weekend... sounds good to me!!
thanks becky, 14lbs in your first week, amazing! xx

I know, I'm so excited, I was carrying baby weight, well, that was my excuse, the baby is now 12! I'm in a size 12 for the first time EVER!!! I was a 10 before i had her but have ranged between a large 14 and a 20 ever since. It has changed so much, I walk taller and don't feel the need to mention my size however lightheartedly it may have seemed before anybody else did. I've found i'm quieter and less likelt to crack a joke than before and not in a bad way either. Think it's more to do with not having to be funny to disguise my fatnes. above all, i'm happy and have made a concious decision never to let myself be that big again. my nails look good for the first time in years too and breathe Nik!!!!!

i can totally relate to what your saying nikki, i have been overweight for years well really up and down, now i need to lose 5 stone i cant keep being so unhealthy for my daughters sake! plus i want to go buy clothes that i like not ones that i have to get cos thats all that fits!!! dont know if i'll ever be a size 12 up top though as my boobs are massive and they dont go down with my weight usually.. would love a breast reduction. xx

xx

Hi gingy :D

Hope this helps. If you go to the very first page of this thread and your first post then look at the top of the page you will see a blue bar and an option that says "thread tools". Click on that and pick "subscribe to this thread" . It will then be saved in your own personal profile info and you can see easily see it.

Let me know if you have any probs,

Lacey..x :)

I've always been narrow around the back and so in a 36/34ish. i'm now in a 34E so am still sporting a fair sized rack. Naked they look like a pair or tights with a tennis ball in each foot but in a decent bra.... Let's just say that having boobs that stick out further than my belly for the first time in years is a real novelty. Enjoy your bazookas, they're what make us more powerful than any felle. (My fella is lovin em at the mo) and i swear that's more to do with the confidence than the body as it still ain't pretty unclothed x

Back