hungry

bali2001

only been on the diet for 4 days, but do you stop getting hungry after a while or are you hungry for a long time, hungrier more tooday than the other 3 days

I used to think I was hungry... but I was actually thirsty. could that be the same with you?

It could also be psychological hunger...

It does get a lot better later on... and you won't feel hungry after a little while...

sounds like you're not in Ketosis yet, so chances are you still will be feeling hungry. It can take anywhere up to 5 days to get into Keto and stop feeling the actual hunger, espeically if you were having a very high-carb diet before LL.

But as Mini_Me said, it could be thirst, as our bodies can't tell the difference between the two, hunger and thirst 'feel' the same to us.

And also, 'mental' hunger can be a tricky one, it feels like real hunger until you start to learn that it can't possibly be REAL hunger as in Ketosis, you don't feel that!

Keep sticking it out, I promise that next week you'll feel so much better! :)

hi
once you are in ketosis you should be fine.
i'm never hungry now, its such a strange feeling!
stick with it
daisy x

also wanted to add, that if you are anything like me, you'll wake up either tomorrow or the day after, and you'll know that you are in Keto because you will feel better than you have ever felt in your whole life, bursting at the seams with energy and mentally over the moon, for no real apparant reason!

also wanted to add, that if you are anything like me, you'll wake up either tomorrow or the day after, and you'll know that you are in Keto because you will feel better than you have ever felt in your whole life, bursting at the seams with energy and mentally over the moon, for no real apparant reason!

Heheh I think that really depends on the person there Pete! I have never felt that at any stage of LL, the hunger did go away though but only after about Week 3 for me. :D
Stay strong though Bali! It's worth it! :)

I TOTALLY agree with that! that's just how I felt too!

How are you doing now Bali?

Sounds like you and Mrs. Fearby are at the same stage and both feeling similar.
It'll be intersting to see how you progress. I'm sure you will both have the
eureka moment that Pete described. Sorry you didn't get it Minerva. I certainly did. I had more energy and felt better, my hair, skin and nails all improved even after week 1 it was noticeable as long as I kept the water to 4litres minimum.
The recognised thinking is to imagine your body as a water wheel. Keep it lubricated by drinking little and often.
Good luck for the week-end.

Back