Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by tanitathomas, 5 November 2009.

1. tanitathomas

tanitathomas Well-Known Member

can't believe ive lost 2lb after being in hospital and coming of for 3 days and eating loads i'm back on track, just nibbling on a coconut flapjack awfull wish i hadn't made such a fuss at chemist for them to try lucky ive only got 1 of each flavor to try.
  2. Jeep

Jeep Otherwise known as Jools

Hope you are feeling better now :)

I usually eat a flapjack with a large very hot very sweet coffee - somehow the flapjack seems so much nicer when washed down with a sweet drink.

Good luck on your journey - I am sure that you will do really well.
  3. Shaz1980

Shaz1980 Well-Known Member

Hope you are feeling better. Well done for still losing as I was in hospital and only managed to stay the same.
  4. JustForMe

JustForMe Well-Known Member

hope you are fully recovered asap. and well done on the loss :)
  5. tanitathomas

tanitathomas Well-Known Member

Thank you, you are all inspirational i couldn't have come back on monday if it wasn't for the excellent support you all offer, it's nice to meet genuine like minded people
  6. anne-mariep

anne-mariep Well-Known Member

Well done babe i knew you wud do really well. oh i hated the flapjacks i cudnt even finish an mouthful of one. haha! uck the memories.
  7. irish molly

irish molly Maintaing LT loss on GL

Well done, that made the constipation worthwhile!!! It will have cheered you up no end to have had a good result. On the flapjacks, I hated, hated them first but I now can tolerate them. I find them handy to take out with me if I know I will be away for a while. I just wash them down with a pint of water. Take care and hope the bowels stay moving!!
  8. soon2Byummymummy!

soon2Byummymummy! Well-Known Member

Well done hope you are feeling better too!!:)