hurray

tanitathomas

can't believe ive lost 2lb after being in hospital and coming of for 3 days and eating loads i'm back on track, just nibbling on a coconut flapjack awfull wish i hadn't made such a fuss at chemist for them to try lucky ive only got 1 of each flavor to try.

Hope you are feeling better now :)

I usually eat a flapjack with a large very hot very sweet coffee - somehow the flapjack seems so much nicer when washed down with a sweet drink.

Good luck on your journey - I am sure that you will do really well.

hope you are fully recovered asap. and well done on the loss :)

Thank you, you are all inspirational i couldn't have come back on monday if it wasn't for the excellent support you all offer, it's nice to meet genuine like minded people

Well done babe i knew you wud do really well. oh i hated the flapjacks i cudnt even finish an mouthful of one. haha! uck the memories.

Well done, that made the constipation worthwhile!!! It will have cheered you up no end to have had a good result. On the flapjacks, I hated, hated them first but I now can tolerate them. I find them handy to take out with me if I know I will be away for a while. I just wash them down with a pint of water. Take care and hope the bowels stay moving!!

Back