Hurumph!!

LV30

Gold Member
Hi
Little bit cheesed off with WW at the moment. I joined on the 7th April - paid for a monthly pass at class, and just noticed that another £17 has come out of my account today!
Transpires that they take your monthly payment a fortnight before your pass runs out. (I should have known that - silly me!).
And, as i'm on a moan fest - i think i'll need to change my meeting class very soon. The lady who runs it is very nice, friendly and funny. But i don't think I can take much more of her "silliness". I know I'm sounding like a right misery guts here - but there's having a laugh - then there's acting like a clown. I may get used to it, but it was only my second meeting this week and I was getting slightly irritated by it.
So, my point being (lol there is one!), when i search on the WW site for different classes, they only give you the location and time, etc, not who actually takes the class!! I may change my class, go to a new one and she could be running that one too! lol
I'm going to make myself a nice cup of coffee - do some breathing exercises, and calm down.
Lynne
x

Oh what a shame!!! I guess we all have different things we like/get irratated by. Maybe if you e mail them they could tell you the name of the leader.

Back