Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by LV30, 23 April 2010 Social URL.

1. LV30

LV30 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    SW EE
    Little bit cheesed off with WW at the moment. I joined on the 7th April - paid for a monthly pass at class, and just noticed that another £17 has come out of my account today!
    Transpires that they take your monthly payment a fortnight before your pass runs out. (I should have known that - silly me!).
    And, as i'm on a moan fest - i think i'll need to change my meeting class very soon. The lady who runs it is very nice, friendly and funny. But i don't think I can take much more of her "silliness". I know I'm sounding like a right misery guts here - but there's having a laugh - then there's acting like a clown. I may get used to it, but it was only my second meeting this week and I was getting slightly irritated by it.
    So, my point being (lol there is one!), when i search on the WW site for different classes, they only give you the location and time, etc, not who actually takes the class!! I may change my class, go to a new one and she could be running that one too! lol
    I'm going to make myself a nice cup of coffee - do some breathing exercises, and calm down.
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Purple_Star

Purple_Star Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Oh what a shame!!! I guess we all have different things we like/get irratated by. Maybe if you e mail them they could tell you the name of the leader.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.