Husband not being supportive - just need a moan

Escapade

I am back for another attempt at shifting this weight, heavier then ever.

Today is my second day TS and I am feeling rough, I'm starving, my head is banging and I feel really weak, I know this will pass but if I dare to mention I feel rubbish my husband is straight away saying "you are starving yourself, you are making yourself ill, I will force feed you if you carry on" and last night watching TV everytime they showed a food shop or someone was making a meal he was like mmmm Chinese, oh look how amazing that looks, this is something he never normally does... in fact he only EVER does it when I'm trying to be good.

He keeps saying he is going to order himself a kebab so he doesn't have to cook (I'm refusing to cook meals at the moment)

I have snapped and said why can't you just support me in this, he just mumbled something and stormed off....

Your husband sounds like a spoilt child! That sounds so frustrating!!! Keep persevering however, in A couple of weeks your hard work will have visible pay-off and he can eat all the kebabs he wants whilst you get sexy and he gets bigger! Xxx

I think your husband is scared of what will happen when you succeed.
Perhaps subconsciously he thinks you may not be the same person if you lose weight.

Back