Husband's Birthday Gift! 11 stone to 9 stone.. HERE WE GO!

So today is my second day on CD and my mouth already tastes funnY!:eek:
Since I am working and have a 8 to 6 job, I will hopefully not feel as hungry as I was on Sunday!
I currently weight 11 stones 2 and want to go back to my pre wedding weight of roughly 9 stones.

Also, I guess it helps to have a super supportive husband who was taking all my stupid mood swings yesterday and making me laugh :D

Hi, I'm on day 3 and finding it ok, I really thought I'd be starving. Just drinking plenty of water and black coffee. We have same amount to lose, my start weight was 10st 13 and ideally want to get to 9st, can't remember the last time I weighed that! When is your birthday? how you finding it so far? x

Hey,
I am on day 3 today but i had a tweeny bite of energy bar yesterday.. It is soo difficult to be on this diet when your office colleagues are abs fit and totally disagree with such diets ! :sigh:
But then I am determined and I know that I can only be motivated to go to the gym if I infact lose some weight first.

Quite a paradox!
Birthday on 29th Aug .. Not sure if I will be able to lose all the weight!!

Ahhh day four and I think I can die :((( got really bad headache and just not able to get off the bed :((
I just hope when I meet CDC on Saturday I have lost at least 4lbs else this much effort is just not worth it!!! :(((

Hi, how's your head, hope your headache has gone, I'm on day 5 today, first day that I've struggled felt so tired and horrible taste in my mouth.

Stick with it and you'll see results in no time

I'm hear if u need any support x

Thanks soo much :) Still have the headache and could not even have my 3 shakes yesterday!
I would have defo been sick if I had forced myself! What plan are you on? I am on SS+

Aww poor you, I'm on ss first wk day 6, yesterday was hard but just kept thinking I can do this!

How long have u been on ss+, how have u found it other than the headaches? x

I am on day 5 and finding it difficult.. Not that I feel hungry but I do not like the tatste of the shakes!
So it is WI for you tomorrow? Excited?!

I know how u feel, my day 5 yesterday was the worse. I'm on day 6 today and feeling good, got weighed too and lost 7 1/2lbs it really is worth it not eating to see the scales finally move!

How u feeling now, must be hard if u don't like the taste of the shakes, luckily I like them all.

My first official wi is on Monday so hoping for a few more pounds off :) determined to do til I shift the weight, like u ideally I want to lose 2 stone

Keep me posted and let me know how your doing xx

Wow!!! You seem to be doing really great :) Doesnt look like you would have to wait too long to reach the goal!
I have decided to only have 2 shakes and my ss+ meal as I feel much better when I do that.

Hi, yeh I've surprised myself cos i eat rubbish and snack on chocolate all day long!

I'm going to do ss for another week then do what your doing ss+ with 2 shakes, I really don't want to cheat so by doing that at least u can chew something lol

My plan when I get nearer to my goal weight is to start exercising, cudnt possibly do any now, don't have much energy. Do u do any exercise? xx

oh no none at the moent.. I watch to the tube station and back after office so i walk for roughly 40 mins daily.. Not that bad actually coz we are only having bare minimum calories...
I had my first weigh in yesterday and I have lost 6 lbs. Quite happy with myself but lonnggg way to go..

That's great well done. How much u got left to lose? I had my first wi yesterday lost 8 1/2lbs was really pleased.

Hope you've had a good weekend :) xx

Back