Huuuge Motivation!!!

corinne_j

Well there's no way I can fall off the wagon now...I've ordered my wedding dress:party0011: And not only have I ordered it, I've ordered it in a size 14 (I'm an 18 now) because I am that certain that I WILL lose weight.

I'm getting married at the end of May next year, so I know it is a realistic target, but still a little scary all the same.

What would be fantastic is if the dress needs taking in lol, that would make my day :p

And just because I love it so much here are some pics of my dress, I'm having it in all diamond white, not the colours in the pictures

Attachments

• front.jpg
    front.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 100
  • back.jpg
    back.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 88
Wow! Sparkly but classy; I love it! Fairy princess dress if ever I saw one (that's kinda my benchmark standard LOL)
Definitely great motivation, can wait to see the pics of you in it!
Happy Slimming :D

Wow! Sparkly but classy; I love it! Fairy princess dress if ever I saw one (that's kinda my benchmark standard LOL)
Definitely great motivation, can wait to see the pics of you in it!
Happy Slimming :D

:D When the lady in the shop asked what sort of dress i was after I said "fairy princess" lol, I specifically wanted sparkly, I discounted loads of dresses because they were too plain :D

It's beautiful, is it a Maggie Sottero? I'm sure you will need it taking in if you stick to it between now and May!! Good luck, what a fantastic motivation :)

Oooooo!!! That is beautiful!!!

Certainly an incentive worth sticking to Hun!!! You will get there and just think - May isn't that far away in the scheme of things!

Good Luck!!!

Wow! That dress looks gorgeous, and I am sure you will look absolutely fab in it. I am sure that it will need taking in loads. :)

What a gorgeous dress. I had a Maggie Sottero - they are such beautiful dresses, well made and quality fabrics. Once I'd seen that range I found myself comparing all others to MS and they just didn't match up (in my eyes!)- you've made a brilliant choice, and I'm sure you'll look and feel a million $ on the big day :love047:

That is the most stunning dress I think I have EVER SEEN!!!! BF and I kep talking about the big M and he is dropping hints at the moment!

FYI I was size 18 and within 8 weeks a size 14 so sweetie you may be sedning it back for a smaller one if you stick to it!!!

xxx

Yes it is x I tried on loads of Maggie dresses, they have fantastic corsets and the lace up backs are great - I might not be able to breathe but you can't have everything can you :D

Mine was a Maggie too, could hardly eat my lovely wedding meal as it was a bit too tight but at least it looked good :D

Fabulous dress, absolutely gorgeous... can't wait to get to May and see your piccies!

Georgie
x

Wow that's beautiful corrine and a wonderful incentive to lose weight!!!!! BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

Back