Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Hygenist

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by 2hourglass, 11 July 2008 Social URL.

1. 2hourglass

2hourglass Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Now.. as some of you know I have been to the hated dentist for some work plus I went to the hygenist too - now she said something interesting to me about the fact that as I had not eaten 'anything' for a while - my teeth were so 'clean' and tartar free - makes sense really - anyone else got whiter choppers now ??:D:D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. rainbow brite

rainbow brite ~Starsprinkled~

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8.4lb(17.25%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Can't say that I've noticed but I am due a trip to my dentist due to the sudden onset of sensitivity in one tooth so I'll see if he notices anything! Yay for you having such clean gnashers! :)

4. missyd

missyd Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Diet:
    cambridge
    funny you should sat that my hubby said last night since i havent been eatin my teeth are whiter x

5. nictastic

nictastic Says it as it is!!!

Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Diet:
    LT / CD
    Yup, Lovely teeth here to and feel lovely and clean all day long, never used to x x x x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.