Hypnosis for Weight Loss- 3 weeks on - making slow but steady progress

Thought Id better update this as have had quite a few Pms in the last couple of days.

As I posted a few days ago, I had a major blip around the start of TOTM. Its always been a bad time for me, whether dieting or not, I always stuff my face when totm arrives.

The good news is that since then my eating has returned to "normal". I am sticking with the three meals a day, and only snacking on fruit if I feel hungry between meals. My portions are much smaller than they were before the hypnosis but probably slightly bigger than I could manage after the first hypnosis session.

I would say I am eating healthily 95% of the time and my eating is confined to meal times now instead of constant munching throughout the day.

I am away next week on holiday but I think I might book a top up session when I come back just to keep me on the right track. I'll see how Im going.

Im really glad that so many people have got involved in this thread and whilst clearly the hypnosis hasnt worked for everyone, it does seem to have helped many of us.

Edited to add, that the weight is only coming off at about 1lb a week so the progress is slow but steady. As long as it is coming off I am happy. For the first time in my life I dont feel the desperate urge to be losing 1/2 stone a week!

Hi Sam, just wanted to say how much I have enjoyed reading your thread. I admire you for being honest about everything, even when you have succumbed to choccie!! I thinks its fantastic that you eat healthily 95% of the time, and seem to be so much less obsessed with food. I hope you have a fantastic holiday, and look forward to hearing more when you are back .

I watched that hypnosis prog that was on bbc last week this morning and I wondered what if I am one of the people resistant to hypnosis? Then I remembered what I read here. I am still going on Sunday.

Ater my hypnosis I came away feeling like nothing had happened until I sat down for tea, looked accros the table and even my children had finished before me! I am usually first to finish!
I have been back for my 2nd session as it highly recommended as food is something your body needs unlike smoking..it all depends on hoe relaxed you feel in your session too!:D

I know this thread has been buried for quite a while now, but I just wondered if anyone was still following this route and if so how successful it had been?
xx

Only just discovered this thread - would love to know if the hypnosis is still working!!

Back