Hypnosis

Yeah my mum had it done, and it worked. Was part of a hypnotherapy gastric band I think??? (that bit didn't work as well)

Think from what she said it involved picturing a chocolate factory where all the staff were dirty greasy didn't wash their hands etc etc to put her off eating the stuff

Find chocolate you don't like and eat that, maybe you could hypnotise yourself?! When I was little I ate a few squares of cooking chocolate and couldn't touch chocolate again for ages! It was horrible :9529: I still can't eat that weird tasting stuff - you know the stuff 1p chocolate mice are made of? So the experience with the cooking choc definitely did something...

I tried the Paul Mckenna think yourself thin thing, where you visualise a food you hate mixing with a food you love, then imagine yourself eating it :rolleyes: it didn't work. Obviously. But I now like the food that I hated... :confused:

Sorry this isn't helpful. I dunno if hypnotherapy works. It costs a bomb though :)

I've wanted to try this, wondered if it would work, would cost a few hundred pounds to do it as I've looked into it before but wasn't sure....... I need them to stop me eating when I'm bored I always eat and I'm never hungry when I do also I drink enough I could go all day without a drink but eaten a loaf of bread lol grrrrr

Let me know if you go and what happens xx

Shes not been online since mid-may, so my guess is that she got hypnotised into thinking she didn't like the website!! :D

I know theres iphone apps that people swear by and you can get them for android too...only a few pounds so that might be worth a try?

I have a weight loss motivation hypnotherapy mp3. I'm finding it's helping me a lot. First time I listened to it, I sobbed crying haha.

Actually, now that I think of it. I had actual hypnotherapy for stage fright. It did NOT help and I'm totally convinced he put himself into a trance, as we spent about 20 minutes in total silence, with me thinking, "is he asleep?" Then he made a kind of snorting sound and started talking again. Hmmm..... Needless to say, I didn't bother going to my follow up appointment.

xMandyDx said:
I have a weight loss motivation hypnotherapy mp3. I'm finding it's helping me a lot. First time I listened to it, I sobbed crying haha.

Whats it called?

Not sure.. I deleted it from the laptop after I downloaded it and put it on my phone to listen to in bed.

Back