Hypnosis

As I said on another thread, I started listening to Glenn Harrold this morning. I much prefer him to Paul McKenna - I loved the way I went deeply into a relaxed state and my arms became numb and I felt like I was floating. I liked his voice and his emphasis on healthy eating. I listened to the whole hour - probably should have only listened to one hypnosis? I wasn't sure so I listened to the whole lot LOL!!!! No wonder I was so relaxed!!!

I've weighed myself today and will report back on how I get on. A lot of people doing intuitive eating are into getting into the head stuff but for me I just want to lose weight!!

Janey xx

Stick with it Rich, i in a simialr way to you think we all have potential within ourselves to achieve anything we want. I have said before i will upload a recording but first i need a piece if gear to help me create a recording.

Back from visiting family and I slept like a baby in my own bed listening to Glenn - next time I go away, he's going with me :giggle:

Are you finding his hypnosis is having a profound effect? I vowed to stop listening, sort of really resisted it, but I can't. And I've noticed my eating habits have changed dramatically. Three meals in particular I sat down to eat and just couldn't because they seemed too rich. I've noticed I don't want to eat so much. :eek::eek:

Janey xx

i've been researching hypnosis quite a bit recently. dabbled a tiny bit with paul mckenna a couple of years ago but never got it off the ground, although i loved the principles. i am now going to retry, as although i feel i have come a long way on my own, i think i need a bit of a push now as i'm wilting a bit.

great thread guys!! xx

I highly recommend the Paul McKenna system - I have had fantastic results with it and can vouch for the efficacy of NLP and hypnosis (particularly Ericsonian hypnosis) as I am a very skilled practitioner of both!

I've downloaded the Glen Harold "Lose Weight" hypnosis just now, can hardly wait to try it out before bedtime tonight!

I've used the Paul McKenna CD and read a little of his book, and while I really like him, I don't know if all the rules etc were just a bit too much to remember all the time. Does anyone know if both CDs can be used in conjunction with each other? As the Paul McKenna one really did relax me alot, and like a previous poster said, it's a really positive CD.

Well, I listened to it last night, and it was great! If nothing else the feeling of being soooooo relaxed is very enjoyable, so I'll keep it up for that, if nothing else! Having listened to both Glenn Harrold and Paul McKenna, I can see the similarities, but I think the former is alot simpler and just as positive as Paul McKenna.

I like his idea about banning the "diet" word altogether, and really found the visualisation stuff quite good too.

I think I sort of fell asleep when he was talking about exercise (haha, typical me!) but I'm sure it's all gone into my subconcious!

Told my mum about it this morning, and she wants me to put it on her MP3 player too, lol.

Will most probably be back with updates on the difference it's made to me. :)

I do have some Cds but to be honest, I appear to be impossible to put under! Some people just are!

hi kookie, no one is impossible to put under, but some people need to try a number of different hypnotherapists before they find one that is able, combination of different techniques used by different therapists alongside the combination of finding someone that you 'click' with .. but no one is totally immune.. but granted , some people are more difficult. :)
With the CD's its going to be a lot more it and miss because its a standard proceedure, where as with an actual therapist that can either adapt their methods or at least refer you onto someone who works differently. Luckily I go under very quickly and every time you have it done your body learns to 'recognise' that state even more easily, so i take about 30 seconds lol. My dream would be to have a one on one session with Paul Mckenna, i think the guy is amazing!

Well I am a difficult person! :D

How is everyone getting one with hypnotherapy? It's good to be back but then also an admission I need to shift a few pounds!
It's all in the mind .... Even with me who only wants to get shut of a few pounds, I do believe it is a case of getting the right mind frame.

Back