hypnotherapy?

IWillBeAYummyMummy

Supercalifragilistic
Anyone used it to help them "stick" to Cambridge or to help them get into the right frame of mind?

i did a course of 3 sessions for 'gastrtc band hypnotherapy!' in january, it was on offer for 88 quid, ive heard theres real intensive courses for it in spain for 700 quid that are amazing. anyway my first session the i went into trance with the hypnothereapist and he told me not to diet but simply eat 3 small meals a day breakfast, lunch and dinner and nothing in between, if i felt hingry to have a sip of water and i would instantly feel full etc, i had 2 more sessions one of which where he talked me through the gastrric band process while under trance but nothing was a strong a feeling to me as the first session of eating just breakfast lunch dinner, which i did no problem for whole of jan and lost a stone!!!! it was amazing, he gave me 2 audios to listen to every night but thats where i fell down ive a 4 month old baby and a toddler and hubby works every night and i honestly dodnt have time to listrn to the tapes as youve to go into trance and relax and you really cant do that with 2 kids and end of jan i just lost all will power again and started my old habits and started to put on a couple pound and i thought flip this!! i cant let my weight get out of control, so thats why i started the cd, and im so suprised ive stuck to it, ive a funny feeling somewhere my subconcious mind is still saying 'breakfast, lunch dinner' andthats also why im finding it easy enough to stick to ss, if you pm me your email address i can email you the audio you could download it and have a listen if it will help you at all xx

sorry i know this isnt directly related to specific hypnotherapy for cd but i think the sessions i did m defienlty helped me put my mind in the right place as it taled about being more i control around food etc x

sounds great!! Just struggling and a friend lost 4 stone In 4 months after having a session a week for a month. I'll pm you my addy! Thanks :) x

awww pooo it wont let me email it , says its 138mb and you can only email 25mb, do we have any computer techies on the cd board for advice on how to email or attach an mp3 link? xx

I'd check out the copyright as you might be breaking the law sending it on. There was a post on here about that a week or so ago. Might be worth a look :)

I wouldn't have thought it'd stop you sending it, probably just the size. But it's something to beware of that's easily not thought of. Don't want you to get in trouble. Maybe check the original email from the hypnotherapist & see what it says.

but i do recommend hypnotherapy it worked for me x, thanks annie for ur advice id never thought of that in million years =( xx

Thanks guys :) x

Back