Hypnotism

Taz

Spam Hunter
Has anyone tried hypnotism as a way to lose weight/ stick to their diet? I have considered it in the past but I want to know if anyone has had it and if it works before

I have listened to 2 of the cds and I must say they are very impressive and professional. He has a beautiful sexy voice. I felt very relaxed and motivated after listening.
I must buy a player with ear phones. I had to listen to the cd in my car! I think it would be a good back up when I feel like eating for no good reason or have some cravings.
I will use these cds for sure.

I didn't find Paul McKenna's book and CD that great - because I would willfully rebel against the messages!!!!

I had hypnotism for weightloss once before and it got me to understand when I first started comfort eating and why, but it never helped me then move forward to stop it happening in the future.

The only think that HAS re-educated my thinking around food has been the LL counselling and reading Gillian Riley's "Eating Less" book - because both have given me pratical ways to deal with the issues that cause me to overeat!

Thanks Deb G I will seek out that book and take a look.

Scorpio, if they are helping I may give them a go

Back