Hypochondria!

SyntaxError

Call me a hypochrondriac please!

I am currently 5-6 days into Induction and am hitting the wall... you know the point where it feels like you are literally hitting your entire body against a very hard brick wall!

Now, I have done induction before (twice, actually) and each time I have had the same symptoms at the same point but this time it just feels like so much worse and there's some stuff happening which has got me worried because I've never felt this bad.

The thing is, I don't eat grains/wheat and refined carbs anyway, so for me induction isn't a huge leap from my everyday diet - just less fruit and dairy and starchy veg. I gave up caffeine months ago, so it's not caffeine withdrawal either.

So tell me I'm being a hypochondriac and that as soon as I break through this damn wall I will feel better. I have listed my symptoms below... those in green are those I have previously experienced during induction, while those in red are all new to me and have me worried I should see my GP in case there's something more sinister going on.

Induction Symptoms:

Dizziness
Faintness
General body weakness

Depression
Short temper
Crying
Anxiety
Palpitations
(really scaring me!)
Insomnia at night/unbearable fatigue in day
Stars in front of eyes when move head sharply
Blurred vision
Shaking hands

Painful joints (especially ankles/knees/hips)
Raging thirst that never goes
Dry mouth
Aversion to light

So, please tell me the symptoms in red are normal to induction? The palpitations especially are scaring me, as are the anxiety attacks.

(Other than that, induction is going well...:eek: )

Hi & welcome

Definately not symptoms of induction I would suggest going to see yr GP. x

i felt pain in my legs, like constant cramp but headache, being awake and then feeling absolutely knackered thats about it

see your GP if your worried x

Back