I’m back again for the third time

My neck and legs are like lead, so painful. Can’t even get to the wc. Temperature is 38.9 again and I’ve got a few pains in my arms but not as bad as yesterday.

Please, please, please give me some benefit 🤞🏻X

I’m just about to have dinner. I’m having something a bit different tonight, fish pie yummy. So that’s just over a 24 hour fast😃 God I’m bored. I hate Saturdays lol x

Yes it did, it was yummy and there are some lower calorie and fat ones about so that’s handy. I don’t buy anything that has red on the traffic light system on the front of the pack except for salt as that helps my blood pressure anyway. A lot of fish pies can be all red except sugar🤦🏻‍♀️ I’m feeling quite a bit better than earlier, it’s just my temperature that’s still a bit high at 38.4 and being hot is making me itchy. I can get to the loo now too😃

I was bored earlier and was looking back at my old posts and threads and it was sad at first, looking at how far I had come and what I got back up to but now it’s made me more determined. I’m going to take it week by week, try my best but not be too hard on myself. It’s not a race and I need to make sure that I’m in the best place to maintain when I get there x

it’s made me more determined. I’m going to take it week by week, try my best but not be too hard on myself. It’s not a race and I need to make sure that I’m in the best place to maintain when I get there x

That's such a good, positive outlook to have Charlotte - and from my experience, it's the only way to succeed at this losing weight malarky!

Have a great day, and hope the temperature comes down. Also - getting to the loo - woohoo! :) x

Thanks hunny. Im finding out that there’s so much more to weight loss than losing weight. I’m learning a lot about myself and I’m trying to teach myself how to deal with cravings and binges and learning about my relationship with food. The reasons I use food for rewards, sadness, stress, celebrations and happiness ect. Trying to stay focussed enough that I don’t eat mindlessly or eat without even realising it! And I’m sure there will be more to learn as the weight comes down.

The temperature did come down but as I am having some improvement(woohoo😃) I’ve just had 2 more lol.

When I got on the scale this morning I punched the air and I’m very happy. I’m feeling a great weigh in on Friday!

Hope we all have a good day😃 x

Side effects have been a bit better today so I’m well chuffed😃. Still a bit hot at 38.4 but less pain.

22 hour fast today and I had SW chicken tikka and some rice x

Last edited:
Hi peeps😃

Things are finally starting to move forward a little health wise🎉 I’m dealing with the injections much better now so I won’t bore anyone unless something unusual happens lol.

I can’t hold this in until Friday.........I’M IN THE 22s!!!!! Woohoo💃🏻 Unofficial weigh in was 22st 12lb! Only a pound to go until 4st lost😆 I cant wait for Friday x

Thanks😊

I’m feeling really positive. My appetite has calmed down and I’m not really thinking about food at the moment. I think the one meal a day is working well for me and I’m happy to have more meals or fast for longer depending on my health(eat more if I need to and fast longer if my nausea is bad). Nothing is set in stone, which is very different from my previous diet behaviour. Before, if I strayed from the strict rules I had made then the whole diet would go out of the window and the bingeing would start.

Happy happy happy😁 x

Oh gosh Charlotte I'm sorry you have been so poorly, how awful. I'm glad things are a little better now and as for the weight loss - AMAZING! Every cloud hey. You are doing brilliantly despite your illness and you should be very proud of yourself!

Thanks hunny, I am starting to feel a little proud☺️

I just need to keep the self sabotage at bay. I’ve been know to lose it when I hit a milestone🤦🏻‍♀️ I’ve been much, much better this time around so🤞🏻 X

24 hour fast today. We both weren’t massively hungry so we shared a fish pie for one lol. I had about a third and I’ll be having another small meal later, either curry and rice or tuna and salad x

Proud of you Charlotte, you're really being so upbeat with what's obviously a hugely painful illness.

I really do believe that positivity is the key to most things - but I know, from my friend, that it's easier said than done. Go girl!

Thank you lovely☺️❤️

I’ve been trying to be more positive and it does help a bit mentally as I get a bit more enjoyment out of things. It’s just so fragile. In the blink of an eye I can go from laughing a little watching something good on tv and then reality hits and it feels like my life has fallen apart. That can be from symptoms or just flick like a switch in my brain. The amount of grief for the life I used to have can be so overwhelming. It’s a part of chronic illness that most people don’t realise😓

All I can do is rest and try and make the most out of the life I have😃

Sorry for the downer post. I’m still having a positive day it’s just good to get things of my chest x

Susie, you will never know how much you already help❤️

The support on here goes far beyond cheering on each other’s weight loss. Everyone on here is so supportive and it really makes a big difference to my life😃 x

Just reading some of your diary Hun. I live with chronic pain and I know how debilitating it is. I can still work however and will keep going as long as I can. I take my hat off to you Charlotte, you are doing so well in very difficult circumstances, you should be very proud of yourself my dear. xxx

Back