I’m back again for the third time

I’m a bit frustrated with myself, had a few packs of these baked cracker things at 1.30am! I’m still not too bad calorie wise for yesterday but it’s taken time off of my fast and I don’t want to get into bad habits again. Drawing a line under it and trying to stay away from the snacks!

I’ve woken up with a headache and I’m feeling pretty rough at the moment, hopefully it’ll pass quickly. Thankfully the cricket is on today, I hate Saturday tv!

Hope we all have a good day x

18 hour fast and I’m having sw beef madras curry all to myself😋 X

17 hour fast after having snack a jacks last night🤦🏻‍♀️ Tuna and salad today to try and get back to the 100% days x

Today has been hard. I’m mentally off the ball and I’ve been eating very late the last 2 nights. I had tuna as it’s more filling and should help me tonight, but I didn’t enjoy it at all. I’m trying to hype myself up to have a good week but it’s a bit of a battle. After such a good week last week I’m more than disappointed but that can make my eating worse so I need to fake it till I make it x

Thanks guys☺️

I’m still learning how to deal with my emotions without food. I’m doing much better but I’m still not quite there. I didn’t eat after my dinner yesterday so that’s a start. Scale is showing a pound gain this morning😔

I’m feeling quite down today. A lot of pain, headache, disappointment and it’s very grey and raining outside. Hopefully today gets better x

Thanks guys☺️

I’m still learning how to deal with my emotions without food. I’m doing much better but I’m still not quite there. I didn’t eat after my dinner yesterday so that’s a start. Scale is showing a pound gain this morning😔

I’m feeling quite down today. A lot of pain, headache, disappointment and it’s very grey and raining outside. Hopefully today gets better x

Keep your chin up hun....the scales fluctuate from day to day so don't worry about that. I'm sure they will go down again :)

Sorry to hear you are in pain again today but stay positive and hopefully by tomorrow you'll be happier :)

Thanks littlemiss.

The little gain is only bothering me because I’m feeling down, otherwise it wouldn’t even be a thing, I know it fluctuates like mad normally. Come on Charlotte, sort yourself out!

I’m in pain every day but some days are worse than others😔 I’m sure I’ll be in a better mood later on, I need to get over myself lol x

Thanks littlemiss.

The little gain is only bothering me because I’m feeling down, otherwise it wouldn’t even be a thing, I know it fluctuates like mad normally. Come on Charlotte, sort yourself out!

I’m in pain every day but some days are worse than others😔 I’m sure I’ll be in a better mood later on, I need to get over myself lol x

Ah hun big hugs.xx
Try not to get too down. Think back to the other day when you had your massive weightloss and how happy you felt then, stay positive.

Charlotte you are doing brilliantly! Well done on your 8lb off, sorry you are not feeling good today - the weather is utterly miserable which doesn't help. I hope tomorrow is better :classic_smile:

Thanks peeps😃

I’m feeling a bit more with it now. My hunger has passed and I might do a long fast to try and get back into it, not sure. I’ve had nausea for most of the afternoon so it might be easier to wait until tomorrow anyway x

I’m still fasting at the moment, just trying to decide if I should eat soon or later tonight.

I’m so grumpy and moody today. I just checked and I’m due on on Friday so it’s just hormonal but I feel like the b!+(# from hell!🤬👹

We’ve been watching Rick Stein and it’s so relaxing lol. It’s very different from other cooking shows, you can tell he is doing it for his love of cooking and not just for the cash😆 I wish I was able to cook still.

Hope everyone is having a good day x

50 hour fast😃

I’m having fish pie and I’m going to have a treat tonight and watch a girly film or something. Feeling periody (even though I’m not on yet lol) and I just want to have a more relaxed night as a one-off x

I love watching Rick Stein too! Especially when he spends a couple of days in a city and experiences the local dishes. Great fun!

Enjoy your evening, everyone should have a treat! Hope you find a good film to watch.

I did enjoy eatching Rick Stein, especially his canal de midi one. But then i read his autobiography and he came across as a pompous and conceited git and i just went off him.

Wow, 50 hours thats a lot.

I really enjoyed the fish pie!

I watched Always be my maybe on Netflix last night. I liked it and it was good for a modern one. I overdid it on the snacks but I had a nice time and I’m not going to let it bother me.

I’ve got a stonker of a headache this morning so I might try and have sleep to see if that helps.

Have a good day everyone x

I really enjoyed the fish pie!

I watched Always be my maybe on Netflix last night. I liked it and it was good for a modern one. I overdid it on the snacks but I had a nice time and I’m not going to let it bother me.

I’ve got a stonker of a headache this morning so I might try and have sleep to see if that helps.

Have a good day everyone x

I'm glad it is a good film, I've got it downloaded ready to watch as well :)

Hope your headache clears after a nap.

Back