• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I’m back

xxlauraxx15

Gold Member
S: 18st9lb C: 16st5.5lb G: 15st9lb BMI: 37 Loss: 2st3.5lb(12.07%)
Glad you had a good night.

Well done on 1/2lb, that's great considering you are bloated and had wine and maccies last night :)

I'm struggling today, I don't know why but my minds just saying f*%$ it, let's pig out :( I've not so far but think I might later. Don't know why I feel like this, it's strange!
That’s exactly how I felt in the week hun, that was main reason for not weighing because if they effected me I’d be doomed lol. Maybe it’s start of trying again , the first week Is always easy isn’t it as get a big loss.

I made hubby go out and get pack of mini milks other night cause they are 35 each so I ate loads lol. It actually felt like a right binge but I stayed in cals. Keep goin tomorrow Ul feel diff x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

littlemissnaughty

Gold Member
S: 13st7lb C: 11st0lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 22.7 Loss: 2st7lb(18.52%)
That’s exactly how I felt in the week hun, that was main reason for not weighing because if they effected me I’d be doomed lol. Maybe it’s start of trying again , the first week Is always easy isn’t it as get a big loss.

I made hubby go out and get pack of mini milks other night cause they are 35 each so I ate loads lol. It actually felt like a right binge but I stayed in cals. Keep goin tomorrow Ul feel diff x
I felt like it all weekend but I'm determined today to get my motivation back.

Hope you had a great weekend :)

xxlauraxx15

Gold Member
Wednesday mid week weigh (lost 1 1/2 so far )

Morning didn’t get chance to come on yesterday was a busy day . Food wise was good I had a baguette for lunch and jacket for tea.

Pleased with that loss bein as il prob end up bein on for 2 weeks due to body mixed up cause of jab. Hopefully I will reach 2lb by Friday.

I’m also 2 3/4 off the next stone bracket so bring that on

littlemissnaughty

Gold Member
Wednesday mid week weigh (lost 1 1/2 so far )

Morning didn’t get chance to come on yesterday was a busy day . Food wise was good I had a baguette for lunch and jacket for tea.

Pleased with that loss bein as il prob end up bein on for 2 weeks due to body mixed up cause of jab. Hopefully I will reach 2lb by Friday.

I’m also 2 3/4 off the next stone bracket so bring that on
Well done hun, I'm sure you'll get your 2lbs this week :)

You're so close to the next stone bracket, you'll smash that in no time!!

xxlauraxx15

Gold Member
Thanks , ye I’m feeling positive. It’s quite good this time caise 11 1/4 is a stone every time and before I get that I will always move down a stone number . 8 1/2 lb now bring on weigh day

littlemissnaughty

Gold Member
Thanks , ye I’m feeling positive. It’s quite good this time caise 11 1/4 is a stone every time and before I get that I will always move down a stone number . 8 1/2 lb now bring on weigh day
Good to hear that you are feeling positive. You will get the next stone in no time :)

Dolly Rocker

Gold Member
S: 16st11lb C: 14st9lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 34.1 Loss: 2st2lb(12.77%)
I'm doing meal replacement right now, using up a stock of Exante products then think I will go back to WW.

Also thinking of starting Yoga Blitz, I do no exercise at all so need to start something!

xxlauraxx15

Gold Member
Oh Iv done exante before always ended up selling them 😂.

You need serious will power don’t you , how long you you been doin it, have u had good results I did

Dolly Rocker

Gold Member
I did the last time, 2 stone in 2 months but then I gave it up!

Only on day 1 today, lots of day ahead of me.

Dolly Rocker

Gold Member
Not gonna lie struggling today, everyone is munching all around me in work and there are trays of Costco cake everywhere!

I will not cheat.

xxlauraxx15

Gold Member
Not gonna lie struggling today, everyone is munching all around me in work and there are trays of Costco cake everywhere!

I will not cheat.
Oh no bless you , tomorrow will be easier . Are you planning on doin it long term of just to give u a kick start . You should calorie count it’s fab

Dolly Rocker

Gold Member
I'm planning on sticking to this for a while, will have some planned days off but aim is to stick to this until June!

Hoping I can get most of the weight off then switch to another plan for the last little bit.

xxlauraxx15

Gold Member
Thursday

Well last night ended badly

We went Costco and I had a chicken bake then a danish cake 🙈🙈

Iv not been on scales 😂 why do I do this prob won’t even get a loss now .

On the plus side it was very tasty oh and btw this was after I ate my tea 🐖🐖🐖😂😂