I’m back

Day 6 wed

Feeling good today hopefully I’m in the zone now.

Today’s food
Breakfast croissant 236
Snack - crisps 90 baby bell 50
Leaves 1124 for rest of day

Think it will be soup
For lunch then jacket and chicken for tea

Glad to hear that you are back in the zone.

I went shopping last night, so am totally ready to start tomorrow. I'm really excited.....how sad am I, lol!!

Thursday day 7

Late today been out shopping and haven’t stopped.

I went mc Donald’s for dinner and had 1000 cals, I have 500 left for the day. I think il have crackers for tea around 300 tho.

Can’t wait to weigh in morning

Thursday day 7

Late today been out shopping and haven’t stopped.

I went mc Donald’s for dinner and had 1000 cals, I have 500 left for the day. I think il have crackers for tea around 300 tho.

Can’t wait to weigh in morning

OMG I can't believe you weigh in tomorrow. So excited to see the results. I'll keep everything crossed for a good loss being the first week.

I started a Slimmer for Easter Challenge a few weeks ago. It's here if you want to join it :)

OMG I can't believe you weigh in tomorrow. So excited to see the results. I'll keep everything crossed for a good loss being the first week.

Ye come round quick hasn’t it , that’s why I know Iv got it this time I reached first week lol. Iv justs had crackers and a mars ice cream so ended on 1380 today not bad.

It was 4lb other day so il be happy if I get 5 to be honest

I started a Slimmer for Easter Challenge a few weeks ago. It's here if you want to join it :)

Oh ye count me In

Sunday

Well I got through the weekend , Sunday’s do not bother me in the slightest. Bring on Friday I want 3lb this week and determined to get it.

Did shopping online last night for Tuesday, goin to start adding salad to my plate . If my plates full I’m happy (it’s all in the head ) 😂

Monday

Sorry late posting today have a fuss pot today haha.

Today food

Crumpet 200
Pizza and cup soup 400
Crisps 100
2x kit kats (that kind of day ) haha 200
Leaves 600 for tea so il be fine

Morning

Tuesday- well the food shop arrived and I want to eat it all 😂. Haven’t had any breakfast yet so think il wait till lunch now.

Breakfast -
Lunch - prawn pasta salad
Tea spag Bol

Morning

Tuesday- well the food shop arrived and I want to eat it all 😂. Haven’t had any breakfast yet so think il wait till lunch now.

Breakfast -
Lunch - prawn pasta salad
Tea spag Bol

Haha stay strong the food shop has to last you all week, not just a day, lol!

Did you have a sneak peak at the scales this morning?

Haha stay strong the food shop has to last you all week, not just a day, lol!

Did you have a sneak peak at the scales this morning?

It’s got last 2 weeks haha. I do 2 weeks at a time now works better.

No I didn’t I will tomoz it was a mad rush this morning. Only just ate

370 cals was lovely

CB950E84-FF77-4133-BA0D-7F5D3B657301.jpeg

It’s got last 2 weeks haha. I do 2 weeks at a time now works better.

No I didn’t I will tomoz it was a mad rush this morning. Only just ate

370 cals was lovely

View attachment 194592

I'll keep everything crossed for a midweek loss for you in the morning then.

I don't like prawns but looking at that, I wish I did, that looks a huge amount of food for 370 calories :)

😂it’s about the quantity for me lol. I’m the only one that eats prawns so I had to eat whole pack lol, 100 cals tho for the lot.

Hoping to have 1off at least tomoz so can get to 2 by Friday.

I’m back on the depo jab and I think I’m getting all symptoms of period but no actually period if get me. Hot sweats in night and feel bloated oh and spots lol

Back