I <3 online shopping!

Julianne_julz

Bears dont dig on dancin'
Today was our second delivery from Asda, and apart from us spending less I have found another good reason to do it... we ended up with 5bags of organic pasta, 1 pack quorn sausages, 3 packs of asda pancakes, 2packs of baby leeks and a few other random bits that we didn't buy! Lol. bargain don't you think...?? Xx

That's where my shopping went to!
Are you going to own up? The organic pasta is yummy and an absolute bargain even when you have to pay for it :D

Wow, maybe I should place an order. Makes you think though, the other person will still want their shopping, so Asda will have to deliver to them again, and someone, somewhere will have to pick up the cost of the extra bits. . . but so long as it's not me >.<

Wow, maybe I should place an order. Makes you think though, the other person will still want their shopping, so Asda will have to deliver to them again, and someone, somewhere will have to pick up the cost of the extra bits. . . but so long as it's not me >.<

If your are a customer, then of course it's you! Whatever this all costs Asda will be factored into the prices it charges.

I have been doing my grocery shopping online for 5 years now, and you wouldn't believe some of the things that I had delivered the first month, we had enough cheese to sink a ship one week - thank goodness I was able to return it with the driver - we would still have been eating it now, LOL.....

Makes a note to start shopping online!

Hi, were always getting, bits we didn't order and last year one week they didn't charge us for hubby's case of beer and the sunday roast!!!

I don't thinkim ever going to a supermarket again. No queue's, bright lights or trolley dodging ever again!! I hate going unless it's really early in the morning, one good thing about my boy waking up at 5:30am!! (Can't think of any more though hehe) x

Every time I've ordered from Asda there's been loads missing!! I call up & they're like 'Oh ok, I'll call you back and get it sorted blah blah'.. guess what they didn't do. ): The only good thing is that I can control my spending a lot better & not get distracted by yummy things in the aisles.

I've got a Tesco delivery tomorrow though, here's hoping they'll do better lol. :)

I've never had this happen to me!!
I always order from Tesco and they are really good, nearly everything is in stock but I don't get "extras".
I have tried Asda once, they were good too and cheaper than Tesco, I should use them really. Perhaps I will alternate!

Back