I actually LOVE Scan Bran!

owlgoose

is there something wrong with me?

I've never tried it?! What is it? I know they sell it at group x

Its scandinavian bran - most people talk about it like its the devil but its proven to boost weight loss. I've been breaking it up into my fruit and yogurt instead of having cereal and eating it like ryvita with cottage cheese and ham on top. But I actually really enjoy it, even had some in my soup this morning (which i had for breakfast because it was too cold to have yogurt and fruit)

How many of them are a healthy extra? X

I must be mad as well because I actually like it. I tried it for the first time yesterday with laughing cow triangles and I have had it again today for lunch. I bought mine from Holland and Barratt for £1.55 a pack, with a second pack half price

I love my scan bran cakes, but not really had it in any other form.

How many of them are a healthy extra? X

5!!

I must be mad as well because I actually like it. I tried it for the first time yesterday with laughing cow triangles and I have had it again today for lunch. I bought mine from Holland and Barratt for £1.55 a pack, with a second pack half price

Some save a few pence when that offer is on but not on the oat ones as they are priced higher in H&B even though they are the same price in group

Im not in the habit of eating roof tiles so I wouldn't know ;)

Pmsl ;) Glad you're enjoying them Hun as they are ace for weight loss xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back