Extra Easy I aint sure

dancinglilly

Hiya
I just want some reassurance really. This is my second week following SW, on my 1st weigh in i lost 7 1/2lb. This week i have followed the plan not gone over on syns and made sure i had lots of SF foods with my meals and as snacks, but i totally feel like i havent lost anything. I dont use my scales (not at all accurate) i use my mates but havent visited her yet this week.
I feel bloated & abit bunged up to be honest, so i have bought some green tea ( dont no how often or how many to have in a day) dont want any suprises while out/at work ect.
For breakfast i had
Fruit & muller light yohghurt
Dinner was
Eggs (fried in low cal spray) x2
Hslf tin of beans
2 slices of bacon
Mush
Plum toms
Toasted bun (HEB)
Tea is
Sw carbonara with lots of salad
And parmasan cheese (using syns)
Coffee and teas are using my milk from HEA

is this too much food in a day or am i not doing it right, i have a big fruit salad in the fridge with just SS fruits in and carrot and cucumber sticks to snack on.

Any advice or help would be greatfully accepted, thanks in advance amy x

think your food menu sounds good.
You might be just in need to visit the toilet to solve the bloating..
Don't sabotage yourself by doubting your efforts. I've also noticed that a lot of members when they STS or lost a pound or less end up with a record loss the following week provided they continue to follow the plan.
Im not aware that green tea helps move things along.. I had 4 cups today and it certainly didnt cause me any diarrhoea.

My friend who is also doing SW suffers from IBS and gets really bloated if she does too many extra easy days/green days due to the amount of carbs you eat on these days, so she does red most of the week. Maybe this could be the issue for you? She has always had an issue eating lots of carbs though so I'm not sure if your diet is usually high in carbs? Maybe try a few red days if this is the case. If not, keep it up and see if it improves as your in your second week it may just be that your body is getting used to it.

Either way, well done on your loss! 7 1/2 pounds is amazing :)

Oldsage said:
think your food menu sounds good.
You might be just in need to visit the toilet to solve the bloating..
Don't sabotage yourself by doubting your efforts. I've also noticed that a lot of members when they STS or lost a pound or less end up with a record loss the following week provided they continue to follow the plan.
Im not aware that green tea helps move things along.. I had 4 cups today and it certainly didnt cause me any diarrhoea.

Probably misheard friends advice, im sure she said some sort of tea, its nice though anyway so will prob still drink it.
When i did WW i found i had a big loss then a small big then a small so itmight be the same for SW, defo not going to sabatage it though. I want to be slim. Thanx for advice xx

Sounds ok to me. I had an STS 3rd week after losing 2 weeks and I had been really good so no real reason behind it. Then i had 2 good losses, and a small loss. Think it just how it goes, the body doesn't lose weight evenly, and minor things can change and make us retain fluid etc.

Keep following plan and change your pasta for wholemeal and same with rice if you can xxx

Ah EE is a bit of a bone of contention with me.

In January 2009 I joined and EE had just come out. I thought it was great and followed it to the letter but the weight loss was so slow. I lost 2 stone that year but put it all back on again in 2010!

I rejoined the last week of 2010 and lost 4 stone in 9 months. I then put on half a stone and I am now on the way to shift it - my ultimate target is 5 stone.

I have recently stopped doing EE because I feel that my body needs something different and I really didnt think i was getting the weight losses I deserved! Am now doing original and doing well, although I do still throw in a couple of EE days a week. When ( or if ) I get to target I will follow EE again.

Your food diary looks great and EE does work - but I just find speedier losses doing original x

its peppermint tea that helps with bloating and other 'issues'.
i love it and drink 3 or 4 cups most days and find im really regular and if i havent had it for a few days or have a few extra cups it really makes me go!!!

lurverick said:
its peppermint tea that helps with bloating and other 'issues'.
i love it and drink 3 or 4 cups most days and find im really regular and if i havent had it for a few days or have a few extra cups it really makes me go!!!

Thankyou, i am going to go and get some tomorrow, you guys are like a mary poppins. Any info i need you all seem to just pull it out of the bag. Thanx again x

Hi

The only thing that might happen is weight rebound. After a big loss you can sometimes sts or have a small gain as your body balances out (even if you follow the plan to the letter). So don't get disappointed if this does happen.

Yes. Peppermint tea (I love the mint and chilli tea you can get in Asda). Also, the bio yogurts really do help with bloating. (Just be careful you get the fat free ones - some makes packaging is barely different for full fat and fat free varieties).

I think the 2nd week tends to be a bit bloaty anyway. I've also learnt that my body really can NOT tolerate cereal bars (I was very sad about this). Especially my fave Alpen Lights. :eek:(((

Hiya
I just want some reassurance really. This is my second week following SW, on my 1st weigh in i lost 7 1/2lb. This week i have followed the plan not gone over on syns and made sure i had lots of SF foods with my meals and as snacks, but i totally feel like i havent lost anything. I dont use my scales (not at all accurate) i use my mates but havent visited her yet this week.
I feel bloated & abit bunged up to be honest, so i have bought some green tea ( dont no how often or how many to have in a day) dont want any suprises while out/at work ect.
For breakfast i had
Fruit & muller light yohghurt
Dinner was
Eggs (fried in low cal spray) x2
Hslf tin of beans
2 slices of bacon
Mush
Plum toms
Toasted bun (HEB)
Tea is
Sw carbonara with lots of salad
And parmasan cheese (using syns)
Coffee and teas are using my milk from HEA

is this too much food in a day or am i not doing it right, i have a big fruit salad in the fridge with just SS fruits in and carrot and cucumber sticks to snack on.

Any advice or help would be greatfully accepted, thanks in advance amy x

Stick with it hun maybe your system is still having a good clear out! try hot water with a slice of lemon every morning. x

dancinglilly said:
Well i visited my friend today & guess what?

2lb off

So hopefully there will be a loss on wed after all

Amy x

Just a quick bit of confusion on my part-do you go to group? If so, why are you weighing at your friends house aswell? Unless I've misread!

Welshtigger said:
Just a quick bit of confusion on my part-do you go to group? If so, why are you weighing at your friends house aswell? Unless I've misread!

Hiya yes, i go to group. I just like to have a rough idea of what i weigh before i go the class. Stupid i know but its just something i do.
Amy x

dancinglilly said:
Hiya yes, i go to group. I just like to have a rough idea of what i weigh before i go the class. Stupid i know but its just something i do.
Amy x

Ah right! Be careful doing that tho as the scales will be different!

Back