I always seem to be hungry

Discussion in 'Rosemary Conley' started by Alexa13, 8 July 2011 Social URL.

1. Alexa13

Alexa13 Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(12.32%)
    I started last sunday and I am keeping to the diet but I am so tempted to stray because I am not always feeling full after eating - any advice would be welcomed

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. tarotme

tarotme Member

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(11.22%)
    Diet:
    SLIMMING WORLD
    Hi Alexa,
    Jut wondering are you actually eating all of your daily cals? Perhaps you could try to swop your main meal around to lunchtime which would hopefully fill you more. Not sure if this is allowed but sometimes I do and have noticed by tea time I am not that hungry, so a salad and fruit fills me. Some days I can't eat all of my 1200 cals. Are you drinking plenty. I find a can of diet coke helps to sip in between meals along with a glass of water about every hour. I am sure others will suggest ideas.
    My first week last week I was disappointed as I didn't loose anything but this week I am really doing a lot more exercise in way of walking, DVDs and generally keeping busy.
    Post how you are getting on as the days go.

Good luck x

4. Alexa13

Alexa13 Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(12.32%)
    I haven't been counting the calories - perhaps I have been eating too little although I have been eating 3 meals a day so I assumed I was getting enough calories just not enough food.
    Unfortunately I can't swap the meals around as I don't have the facility to heat food up at work.
    I might just try a can of diet coke as I am quite partial to it and it can be a treat as such without costing me in calories.
    I will weigh myself on Sunday morning so hopefully it will be a good one and will help keep me motivated for another week.
    I haven't started exercising yet so I need to be working on that next week.
    Hope you have a good weigh in this week.

Alexa

5. small steps

small steps Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(14.43%)
    Diet:
    Diet Chef
    I would say that the first three weeks of a diet are the hardest. If you can get through these, you will feel much better. Your stomach will adjust to sensible sized portions, within about 10 days.

6. louise1979

louise1979 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(5.67%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    try slimming world if you still feel this week in say a week or so as slimming world you will not understand how you can eat all what you can yet still lose weight and if you are hungry you are not doing it right sounds weird i know but it is true

7. Nellylou

Nellylou Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(30.61%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thet aren't everyones taste but twinnings teas keep me going between meals, the pineapple and grapefruit one is really nice and I swear it makes me have a better weight loss when i drink them reguarly x

8. Elz0301

Elz0301 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(14.14%)
    Diet:
    Rosemary Conley
    I reckon that hungry feeling won't last forever too mine was about a week or so then gets easier. Are u having the snacks? If your so hungry it hurts you should eat something - fruit, small bowl cereal, yoghurt, or glass of milk. I'd say don't stay on 1200 per week too long either according to the book its not great to restrict yourself like that long term. Well done so far looking good x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.