I am a bloody nut on lipotrim haha!

anne-mariep

Silver Member
Ok so i tink ive just figured out why ive been a nut the last 2 months around my period ive been ovulating. i never do coz im on the pill but since i split wit my ex i havnt been exactly good.

Anyhow ive just been down making my shake and i had a freak out now wen i say freak out i screamed at the top of my lungs NOOOO wen i knocked over my shake and spilt some. I swear it was like something really tragic happened!

I was tinking bout last month and i was a woman to stay away from i flipped at nothing!

Cant believe ive only just coped this im so slow! I thought i was just getting pms now that im on lipotrim but i tink having the extra hormones mite have something to do wit it as well! hahaha! :d'oh:

I swear spilling the shake was like the world was gonna end you know what i done i got a straw and sucked it off the counter hahahaha see absolute nut! I hope the counter was clean hahaha! :rotflmao:

:giggle: You crazy fool!! What an image, you drinking your shake off the counter with a straw!!!

Anyways, LT does mess with our hormones ... i noticed this after coming off it last time and being on it again. Last time i felt quite confused about a whole range of things, mainly to do with the bf and stuff, came off LT i was fine, now im back on it - im exactly the same, confused! All emotions go up in the air whilst on an extreme diet like this so try not to worry chick :hug99: xxx

I just think its funny now! my body isnt used to all the hormones i guess it just had a bit of a freak out once it only happens in my house ill be grand im pretty sure my neighbours heard my scream thou hahaha!

when its totm for me I go syco because i can't really comfort my body eating so my mind goes do-lally and my moods are everywer!

when its totm for me I go syco because i can't really comfort my body eating so my mind goes do-lally and my moods are everywer!

Ive never really noticed before if i was a psycho at totm as i guess i always ate chocolate before it got to be a problem so it cud be that! Im still in control most of the time just im reminding myself of wen i was a teenager to be honest haha you know highly irritate and annoying haha! ive snapped at my mam a few times which makes me feel bad she's goin through the menopause now as well so hormones are everywhere! Ah well i didnt feel that bad last nite maybe it was just a bad moment. Im glad im not the only one who gets a bit weird. The worst thing is i havnt even got them yet i know they are coming but i want them gone before my weigh in next week so they dont effect my loss.

Hahaha awww bless Anne-Marie. Look at that wee face you have, I'm shocked that wee face could make a loud noise! You're so cute.

I'm exactly the same. Only I was a bit of a nutter before LT, so not much change for me. My poor Hubby, he has the patience of a saint.

Let it all out sweetie. Rooooooooooar like a tiger. Don't keep any of that frustration in, it's not good to bottle those emotions! :D

Hahaha awww bless Anne-Marie. Look at that wee face you have, I'm shocked that wee face could make a loud noise! You're so cute.

I'm exactly the same. Only I was a bit of a nutter before LT, so not much change for me. My poor Hubby, he has the patience of a saint.

Let it all out sweetie. Rooooooooooar like a tiger. Don't keep any of that frustration in, it's not good to bottle those emotions! :D[/QUOTE

Haha! so funny babes! Ive only in the last 2 years or so started to get control of my emotions so really dont wanna go back to that! My poor mam got it and i hated doin dat! I know its not good letting it all build up coz then you explode im trying to be more controlled wen i let it out so it kinda scared me wen i screamed hahahaha! an i still cant believe i drank the shake off the counter with a straw it really shows how much i need them!

Hahaha LT makes us do the silliest things! I've found keys in the freezer and my purse in the bin since I've been on it! I'm always trying to do a lot of things at once, I can't get things done fast enough! Making the most of the new found energy, as if it's going to disappeared as quickly as it appeared.

You need a man to take all that frustration out on! They're great emotional outburst punch bags! :D

One thing I noticed, and its life changing for me is sleep. Some days I would sleep from 12 at night until 3 in the day and then into work for 4, thats too much sleep(15hrs) but i couldn't get up and It was happening two or three times a week. This ketosis has me buzzing, and I can do with less sleep and have tons of energy, its amazing. Anyone else experience this?

My sleep has been amazing! The best I've ever slept. I was never a big sleeper. I get a solid 6-7 hours now, and when I wake I must get up and do lots of stuff! I wake up refreshed and feeling like I've had a sleep, whereas before I woke up horrible, sluggish and feeling as if I needed more. I have to keep moving all day. I have so much energy that it can become annoying, especially to other people, as they're forever moaning that I should sit down once in a while!

Ive noticed that actually its annoying sometimes coz ive just had a week off work and really wanted to sleep in a few times but no no cudnt do it! i woke up fed my puppies and cudnt go back to sleep! Ive always been a terrible sleeper but now i actually sleep proper sleep not half in half out like it used to be i love that! i was told i prob wudnt sleep well on this ive found it to be the complete opposite. Yes i dont need as much but thats coz its proper sleep!

Yeah the man i used was my ex so must find another outlet haha! Dont want to do that in the future so ill put my anger and irritation into working out or something!

Lipotrim is making a new life for me and im pulling every thread i can!

Back