I am a giant fatty mcfat fat!

Vixxster

Nojo on the YoYo
I have been away all weekend eating and drinking whatever I liked, and tonight after we got home, we went out for a Red Hot World Buffet, and I had Chinese, Indian, pizza, chocolate brownies, passion fruit mousse, chips, potato wedges, sushi, feta cheese salad, pitta bread and apple crumble with custard - all in the one meal.

Oh dear I sense a bad weigh-in coming on... :break_diet:

That food sounds lush! As long as you enjoyed it mate, thats all that matters. If you do gain, then at least you will know why and you can work on aiming for a loss next week :) x

I know dude. Was supposed to be right back on it this morning but am going to be right back on it as from tomorrow and say bugger it for now!

It WAS good but reminded me of a time when i'd eat to to forget, and i'm definitely enjoying life enough right now to want to remember it.

THIN FTW!! :D

As Sarah-Jayne said Hun..the main thing is that you enjoyed yourself, but now you have to concentrate on getting back on track and I know you will easily...just face the scales and deal with whatever reading they give you!

x

THAT SOUNDS AMAZING!!!!

Right...Sensible bit... As long as you get back to the normal strict Vixxster tomorrow all will be fine.

Would love to write more but I am off to google this place to see where my closest one is...

Oh goodness!! Why wasn't I invited!!! Lol. It's all in the past now,weigh in, move on and get to the finish line.

Scouzer. X

Oh Vixxster, I totally hear you on the dreaded future bad weigh in result!! Although mine is a little different in that I started eating for the wrong reasons due to a break up with the OH then the anti-biotics I started taking were making me so nauseous that I used that excuse to indulged myself in anything I fancied, including a similar buffet dining place!!. Now the stressor has passed I keep meaning to get back on track and failing miserably!!

How about we both get back on track tomorrow? :)

OK Vixx! I hear what you're saying, but come on Hun!!!!! You KNOW that if you do this you are sabotaging your weightloss. Please get straight back on plan! Don't be like me, finally sorting my weight out after 30 odd years of thinking another day off won't harm.

Last edited:
I have been away all weekend eating and drinking whatever I liked, and tonight after we got home, we went out for a Red Hot World Buffet, and I had Chinese, Indian, pizza, chocolate brownies, passion fruit mousse, chips, potato wedges, sushi, feta cheese salad, pitta bread and apple crumble with custard - all in the one meal.

Oh dear I sense a bad weigh-in coming on... :break_diet:

Its nice to know it's not just me that can do this.. lol

Enjoy it and move on huny. Youl shift whatever you may or may not gain next week (hgs) xxxxxx

Hi all, thanks so much for your messages. I am right back on plan today. I only had a 1.5lb gain!!! I am so shocked and pleased! I can easy get that off - and more - next week!! :D

OMG Vixx...what a LOT of food! LOL! I honestly don't know if I could put away that amount of food any more. I would try though...

I think you were lucky to get away with your 1.5 on.

I am a bit torn! I am proud of you for enjoying it and drawing that line and moving forward, but I am also a bit :eek: about how you could do that to yourself!! It's hardly Actual Effort™ is it?! ;)
It's fab that you know you can eat like that on occasion and get right back on with it - it shows you're SW through and through...and it's also part of being normal. But then, you're still on your 'journey' (cheesy as I find that!!) and eating like that is serious sabotage (as Judi rightly says!)

I know you'll be right back on track but let's not do this again for a LONG time, eh?!?! ;)

x

Extra Effort™ for you this week young lady!!

Oh dear Hellie I have well and truly had a Big Telling Off™ :-(

My consultant put us on a challenge this week, 5 speed foods a day and 15 mins of exercise a day. I'm going to do it. Extra Effort™ and everything from now til Christmas. Deffo.

It's for your own good! I have your best interests at heart!!!

Excellent challenge. Am sure it will work.

Now til Christmas...I am holding you to that. I am also on Extra Effort™ from now til Christmas so let's hold hands!

Back