I am a newbie...

GinaG11

Hello everyone, after reading some comments on here I thought I would join also.
This lunch time I started lipotrim for the first time, with a vanilla milkshake.
At first I thought it was rank, but then I got used to it.
I will be having a chicken soup for dinner. Although I did watch the DVD, the pharmacist wasn't exactly helpful !
So I would appreciate any advise, support or words of wisdom.
I feel positive about it all, I am just hoping the feeling will last :)

Thanks and hello to everyone xxx

Hello and welcome. Yeah my pharmacy knows abit but not much really. I wasnt even given the DVD! Your lucky u got that! I done all my own research on the lipotrim website and googled lipotrim. This site is very helpful and friendly. How was your first day? Drink plenty of water !! Xx

Hey Kate thanks for your reply :)
I decided to have my last meal last night and had a Chinese, but after I didn't feel any better really.
So today is really my day 1. I had a shake for breakfast, soup for lunch and I'm on my second pint of water.
What day r u on and how has it been for u ? Xx

Hi Gina I am on day 24 now!! It is hard I miss not eating. I have lost a stone since starting. It is worth it. Just can't wait to eat anything !! You went out with a bang then. Chinese!! Good luck you just got to get your mindset on it. I didn't think I would be on it this long. Thought I would fail. The other night I did have three biscuits don't know why and then felt ill after. ! Xxxx

Hi Gina G,

Welcome to the forum. :) I only joined myself a week ago (I've been on Lipotrim for four weeks). I hope your first week goes well for you and good luck for your first weigh-in! :)

Hi Gina

I ve just started week 3 and I'm still glad that I had a Chinese and a Thai the weekend before I started! You will feel so much better next week so keep at it. Reading this forum has really helped me too and kept me motivated! I love reading about everyone's successes and everybody is soo supportive of each other! Good luck!!!!!

Thanks for all the posts :)
I'm going to be weighed this sat as I'm working Tuesday so I will actually be weighed on my day 5, I don't know if I would of lost much after 5 days but I will keep u updated :)
I haven't even really thought about food that much to be honest, untill someone brought a cheese cake into work, but I didn't give in :)
I'm looking forward to getting past week one so ill be used to it :)
Xx

Ok starting to struggle now :( really want to eat food :( and I feel reall hungry :( ahh
Xx

I know it's horrible when you feel hungry like that, but keep going and you'll get past it. It will get easier. I know it's boring, but water will fill you up. :)

Had a shake and a black tea and feeling much better :)

I found day 3 really difficult and was thinking about food all the time and added to that I had a banging head:cry:but woke up on day four feeling much better and also not feeling hungrey. So it does get easier:) so stay positive and take it one day at a time. Short term pain for long term gain is what I keep telling myself. 13lbs lost for me in two weeks. Day 15 for me tomorrow:)

Hi Gina !
Well done 4 taking the plunge with LT ..... Its not an easy one hey !! Im new to it 2 , just coming to the end of week 2 , and have had ups and downs -
Keep with it as it gets abit easier ! And great results ! Let us kno how u get on ..
Eva

Back