i am a returner

NettyJ

After getting down to 12 stone 10 in october, losing a total of 43lbs i have slipped off the wagon and returned to my counsellor lastnight, i i am now 14 stone 1 ! damn i have put on 19lbs since finishing and have decided to rejoin and get it off !

Good luck!

You have to think of the 'better than' option - it's better now that you tackle it rather than wait until (potentially) you had the same amount or more to lose again. You'll be done in no time

Sure those will soon be off! x

You have to think of the 'better than' option - it's better now that you tackle it rather than wait until (potentially) you had the same amount or more to lose again. You'll be done in no time

Hi NettyJ --- I agree with BW. I regained 2 stone of the nearly 5 I lost... but we've chosen to do something now before it is even more to relose. Congrats and choosing to come back and do this.

MM

Best of luck-you can do it! I am now losing a re-gain over Christmas and New Year, it comes off so quick with CD, you will be so pleased that you bit the bullet now!

Welcome back NettyJ and best of luck with losing the 19lbs. I'm on Day 4 of my return and in Ketosis today. I bought some Gold Spot to ward off the inevitable halitosis!

Hi I am a returner as well and have also regained 19lb (what a coincidence) I started yesterday as I was gonna leave it till Mon as per usual but something inside clicked ands I realised if I left it till Mon it could quite easily be another few lbs on so I bit the bullet and currently am feeling very positive about to have a vanilla shake with coffee for brekki. Keep strong and you will do it no problem

Take Care H xXx;)

Nettyj -- The water should help with the bad head -- but if you need to i am sure can take some paracetomol.

MM

Netty, Keep glugging the water it will help your head and before you know it another day will have gone.

Day 3 for me now and starting to feel a little wobbly so I have come on here to distract myself

Take care

H xXx

Good for you -- Icandoit. Sometimes I look at before and after pics - they are soooo inspirational.

MM

hi there ladies, thanks for support. i am in ketosis already according to ketostix!

one question, i am craving pickled red cabbage is this bad if i had some, i am 5ft 10 so can have 3 products and a meal

Back