I am a sinner!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by fatblokeonabike, 13 October 2008 Social URL.

1. fatblokeonabike

fatblokeonabike Full Member

Diet:
    slim fast.
    AS a hater of mixed peel I make my own mincemeat each year along with a peel free xmass cake(oh for a wife who baked). Whilst doing this my eldest daughter(7) asked if we could make some sausage rolls,we did and I did-eat 2 that is,bugger!! Ah well back to it,only got 11lbs to go

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Elvira

Elvira Mistress of the Dark

Start Weight:
    21st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st10lb(22.15%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    you'll do it!!! 2 sausage rolls won't make too much difference. good luck with losing the last 11lbs! x

4. fatblokeonabike

fatblokeonabike Full Member

Diet:
    slim fast.
    they were nice in a guilty sort of way though,harder to keep to it when not much left to lose,may move my target to lose an extre half stone

5. susan70

susan70 Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    I baked sausage rolls at the weekend too, I didnt eat any but they did smell good.lol

6. kel78

kel78 Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Two sausage rolls wont hurt too much be pleased with yourself that you knew when to stop. I'd stick to your original goal you dont need to lose another half stone else you would have had that goal to begin with...you have to know when to stop. You will be fine stick with it.

7. Sarah_V

Sarah_V Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    You're not a sinner you're a saint!

You have done amazingly well and a tiny blip isn't going to make much difference..

Good luck with the last 11lb's :)

Sarah xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.