New member with a LOT to lose!

Cat568

Hello everyone my name is Cat, I'm a 363yr old mum of 1 who weighed in at 27st 5lbs this morning. I have started taking orlistat & am being referred for bariatric surgery. I am desperate to lose weight for my own sake but that of my daughter too. I lost 7st 5yrs ago so I know I can lose weight but we all know how hard it is which is why I've joined here as I know its gonna be tough doing it on my own not at a group like last time. I hope that I can make friends along the way & support all of you & vice versa whilst on this journey. Let's make 2017 a fabulous year for all of us :)

Hi Cat, Welcome to the forum .. and welcome to the merry band of dieters .. at least we like to try to keep as merry as possible while we are battling with our various weight problems!

I've been dieting this time since 2010 and managed to get down to 13st 6lbs in August 2015 but now put on a stone again just through being totally lazy .. so I'm setting a new goal to be much more positive and get to grips with my diet properly. 2017 is going to be the year that I get to the 11st I've set on .. should be quite a bit lighter than that but being 82 and disabled will be a good goal for now.

DO get a diary started asap as it's such a help in keeping track of your food and any other things that may be inclined to distract you from the straight and narrow .. ;)

All the best to you and I'll be checking in to see how you are getting on. :)

Hi and welcome to the forums. There are a few people (including me) with lots to lose lurking on the boards, so you'll definitely find support.

Good luck. Looking forward to reading about your journey x x

Back