I am a struggler :(

XxKirstxX

Gold Member
Help! REally needing motivation at the moment. My story is a long one.. basically I have struggled with my weight all my life.... hitting highs of 17 stone odd and managing to get down to 13st 2lbs which has been the lowest weight I have managed to be since I was about 18yrs old, I am now 24, 25 in June!

Soo.....
At the beginning of this year I made a pact within myself as we (my fiance david and I) now have our own house and are getting married next year I will lose the weight at a steady pace this year nice and healthy, add in some exercise to make sure I tone up as I lose and aim to keep it off until we get married.

In January I started on P90x exercise regime at my all time high of about 17-18 stone (was too embarrassed to weigh myself) and I managed to get down to 15 stone something within 3 months. Everything was going great and I had the exercise bug again with my fitness levels at their best since I can remember and losing weight and feeling great about myself!

But Then....
Around 10 weeks ago I fell ill with tonsillitis (a recurring problem) and with being ill I had to stop my p90x, being too weak to do the workouts :( I was then ill (tonsillitis, flu, ear infections, fever....) for the whole time up until they had to take my tonsils out 4 weeks ago. This has set me back so much with my fitness. I feel like a complete failure, I am basically back to square one fitness wise, I have completely lost it and can barely even do 10mins on the treadmill walking. I know that having such drastic surgery and having to go under general anaesthetic and recovery takes a lot out of you....

It has been a rough time for me the past 10 weeks and hurts that all of my hard work has gone to waste.

And now....
Currently I am 14st 11lbs, the lowest I have been this year :). This week in particular though has been really tough for me and it is safe to say I am struggling. The exercise I am slowly getting to grips with again and david has set me up with an exercise routine I can follow until I build my strength back up to do p90x again (feel like such a failure I could not finish the full 90days).

Sorry for babbling on, but I think writing it all down really makes me realise just exactly what I have been through. It was so tough going through surgery and recovering and losing my strenght and building it back up, but I have race for life to look forward to next weekend which also gives me motivation.

Well if you have managed to read through this entire post I commend you and thank you for taking the time to read my story :)

Hey welcome on board

You can do this, forget the past and the ups and downs, let's focus on from this point onwards going down!

I was 17 stone when I stared and now I'm 13.13 (not including this week to be weighed Monday) an I ne'er ever thgt I would reach this weight again!!

You just need to get yourself in the zone . Just because you've had some time out and things have been a bit rough, only you can judge yourself on that, but forget life gets in the way sometimes

Have a read of my blog some great tips and lots of ramblings

Goodluck and if you want to chat ping me
Xxx

Sent from my iPhone . lauratheobsessivechubster.blogspot.com

Back