I am always so tired.

Fatty_no_more

Slimming for my children
Is anyone else like this?
i am on week 3. Lost 14lbs and feeling so happy about that but i am so tired.
I wake up tired and i go to sleep about 9 or 10 at night and its causing probs with my Aherm life. if you catch my drift?

Anyone gotten over this?

Hi

No i am the opposite I have more energy than I had before which i find amazing concidering how many calories I am having a day, I have to say hubby is very happy to:smoke: :whistle:

Hi FNM

Don't worry, you are not alone in the tiredness stakes; first few weeks totally took it out of me and I really didn't experience the energy highs that so many others did.

But I stuck with it - a trip to NYC in the middle of Foundation perked me up - and when I came back, I was more energetic.

BUT my LLC said that often we blame the programme for tiredness when, in fact, we are just very tired. The programme is a massive shock to the system, I think, so it's natural for some of us and our bodies to get used to it.

Good luck; you've had a cracking start and you'll be fine. Just keep going - it's SOOO worth it!

Take care.

Mrs Lxxxxxxx

My do-dah life has all but stopped. Was never very interested pre-LL, but now am always soooo tired that I'm in bed long before OH! Needless to say he is not overly happy, slim(mer) wife, much nicer bum but much smaller boobs and no nookie!!

win some, lose some!!

I'm glad you mentioned that, I stopped smoking half way through foundation, thought that way I wouldn't put all the weight on that I did last time I stopped.
I have been going to bed 1-1/2 to 2 hours earlier every night, I was kinda blaming the lack of nicotine for this side effect.
But I never have any energy anyway, never did before LL either.

Hi
I also get very tired but I put this down to being up 3/4 times during the night for the bathroom!
xxxxxxx

ha ha ha, Those bathroom visits - when will it stop, i'm on week 3 and i'm still visiting the toilet approx every 30mins.

Had a nap this afternoon as felt really tired, my main gripe is the coldness i'm always so chilly.

L x

Hi,
you might have cracked it with the bathroom visits and always being tired or sleepy and ready for bed earlier. I try to get the majority of the water down by 9 p.m. and slowly sip the last 1/2 litre after that, and make it last nearly 2 hours. But I still end up having to get up once a night.
So glad it's not just me

Back