I am back AGAIN!

sugar_snap123

Hi all,

So over the years I have tried SOOO many diets its unreal.
Cambridge, slimfast etc etc.

Needless to say, I am back again! At my heaviest weight I was 12 stone 11 (this was 4 weeks ago). I decided to do weight watchers, because all my previous diets have been liquid only or one food group only - and I have failed at those ... so perhaps a more healthy eating based diet will teach me the right way of being healthy.

My goal weight is 10 stone 7, preferably I would like to be this by the start of September (this is when I want to go on holiday!). Then I will be wapping out a bikini on the beach instead of a kaftan!

So I am at the end of my 3rd week now ...

Week 1 = 3lb loss.
Week 2 = 2.5lb loss
Week 3 = STS (exam time!)
Week 4 = ... tomorrow morning...

So I have cheekily weighed at home ... and I have lost a pound at most this week.
I have not been measuring or being ULTRA careful about what I am eating ... so if I fancied a McDonalds ... I would have a happy meal and count the points in, but I just don't think this is going to help, so back to the salad and veg it is for me!

End of a long post ... I am in need of support really as my motivation levels rocket then plummet.

Watch this space!!!

Claire
xxxxx

good luck Claire for the coming week - i'm sure you will do great and you're showing that WW is obviously the way to do it with your fab losses so far :) x

Thanks Blackwiddow!

I am 100% focused this week and am going to ensure that next week is BIG losses!!!!

xx

Thanks guys!! :)

So I predicted a STS for this WI ... same as last week.

BUT ... I lost 1.5lbs!!! :party0019:

YAYAYAYAY.

I am happy happy happy because I haven't been weighing this week etc etc. But now I am back to angelic and strict me.

Lets make it 2+lbs loss next WI!!!

:fingerscrossed:

xx

Well done Hun that's fab news :) xxx

Well done on the weightloss.

hun, you can come join us in Team 3 if you want :) xxx

oh can I??? that would be fab!

xx

sure you can :) pop in and say hi, introduce yourself for everyone and post yourself a weight target (if you want) for the rest of june :) xxx

Fab - done! :)

Thanks again!!
xx

Back