• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I am back AGAIN!

Hi all,

So over the years I have tried SOOO many diets its unreal.
Cambridge, slimfast etc etc.

Needless to say, I am back again! At my heaviest weight I was 12 stone 11 (this was 4 weeks ago). I decided to do weight watchers, because all my previous diets have been liquid only or one food group only - and I have failed at those ... so perhaps a more healthy eating based diet will teach me the right way of being healthy.

My goal weight is 10 stone 7, preferably I would like to be this by the start of September (this is when I want to go on holiday!). Then I will be wapping out a bikini on the beach instead of a kaftan!

So I am at the end of my 3rd week now ...

Week 1 = 3lb loss.
Week 2 = 2.5lb loss
Week 3 = STS (exam time!)
Week 4 = ... tomorrow morning...

So I have cheekily weighed at home ... and I have lost a pound at most this week.
I have not been measuring or being ULTRA careful about what I am eating ... so if I fancied a McDonalds ... I would have a happy meal and count the points in, but I just don't think this is going to help, so back to the salad and veg it is for me!

End of a long post ... I am in need of support really as my motivation levels rocket then plummet.

Watch this space!!!

Claire
xxxxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
good luck Claire for the coming week - i'm sure you will do great and you're showing that WW is obviously the way to do it with your fab losses so far :) x

Thanks Blackwiddow!

I am 100% focused this week and am going to ensure that next week is BIG losses!!!!

xx

Thanks guys!! :)

So I predicted a STS for this WI ... same as last week.

BUT ... I lost 1.5lbs!!! :party0019:

YAYAYAYAY.

I am happy happy happy because I haven't been weighing this week etc etc. But now I am back to angelic and strict me.

Lets make it 2+lbs loss next WI!!!

:fingerscrossed:

xx

Well done Hun that's fab news :) xxx

hun, you can come join us in Team 3 if you want :) xxx

oh can I??? that would be fab!

xx

sure you can :) pop in and say hi, introduce yourself for everyone and post yourself a weight target (if you want) for the rest of june :) xxx

Fab - done! :)

Thanks again!!
xx