I am back - and can't believe i am doing this again! LOL

Purpleangel

Silver Member
Hello all,

some of you may remember me - i did LT this time last year and i lost 2stone 10lbs in 10 weeks on it.

within the last year i actually managed to maintain my weight and take a bit more off. However due to stress and medication within the last 4 months i piled on a stone. Now my size 12 trousers don't fit i decided to stop the rot......LT style!

I chose LT again as i have been binge eating and i thought that psychologically it would be good to take a break from food - as my motto was last year - if i don't eat then i don't cheat!

Welcome back - good motto !.

Life is cruel - especially to emotional eaters.

Good luck.xxx

Welcome back!

There are loads of restarters, me being one of them, so dont feel bad about the weight gain!

Youve taken the first step in coming back on this diet and youll have the weight of in no time.

Good luck, you can do it!

yeah - it is, but i will keep fighting the good fight :D

i know from past experience its a vicious circle - the more i get fat the more i get depressed and the more i eat.

I know LT is fast.....which is why i am back - i need to be slim asap so i can break the cirle...also going to egypt at the end of february and trust me.....i am gonna eat like mad out there!

Hey Rosh!!!!

I restarted last monday aswell!!!

Hope all is well with you chick xxx

hey Chelly.....all is well apart from my weight.....loooooool

but i am back on the LT - totally focussed and gonna do it again :)

LOOOOOL good times.....hmmmm. I thought i had only gained a stone....just weighed myself and its actually 1stone 6lbs! crikey.......thats motivation to stick the old LT!

Hiya, welcome back. I remember you from last time. Did you go on to do slimming world after? If its any consollation I have gained jsut over a stone back too. this is my second week on LT and its nearly gone! I am refeeding Monday though as I am pleased with my loss now and want to start healthy eating and excersise. Like you, I saw my weight going up and ate more because I was miserable about it. I decided I needed a break from food and cant wait to eat lovely healthy meals now. A few weeks ago I didnt know what a vegatable was, all chocolate and crisps! i definately think it is best to have a complete break from food when I get like that. Anyway, best of like for you restart. JUst think, a few weeks now and everything you have gained will be gone. Good luck xxx

Hiya Good luck with your weight loss, you sound like me im a confessed binge eater..last night i had an indian takeaway 2 chocolate bars & a bag of sweets...(& the rest) just because i knew iwas starting this diet today ...MADNESS!!

i think were all a bit guilty like that, i would eat fine and then i would go out and get like a cornish pastie, eclairs, bag of sweets and some chocolate,,etc etc..what a mess i was!

The annoying thing is .. i havent always done it. I cant remember when it all started.. all i know is that i struggle through LT for a whyle & the urge just seems to go.

yes i really binged over the last 2 days. The amount of chocolate consumed was BAD! LOL

Glammam - yes i went on to do SW, got in control and mantained on a normal eating plan and used slimfast if i went off track.

But like another poster said i need the break from food. I have been eating pure junk and need to break that habit.

Back