I am back from the most AMAZING holiday of my life!!! Weight FOOKED PHOTOS ADDED!!!

Daft question but was your elephant called Mike? His ear looks like one I went on when I stayed in Sun City a couple of years ago. Glad you had a good time, the elephant safari was fabulous, giraffes just walking past etc. I also did a quad bike safari, but crashed and broke my ribs!!! It was a laugh though and I will definatley do it again.

sounds fantastic! i bet alot of that weight is from your fleight still, as flying makes you retain water, drink lots today ad it will flush out.

it's true - being in a hot country makes you retain water aswell. i came home last saturday and my flight was only an hour and a half and i peed like a racehorse for the following 4 days!

In defence of the elephant called Mike, he had been rescued as a baby elephant, and he did act like a "Mike" a bit dopey, but ate an awful lot and loved to have his trunk rubbed!

Daft question but was your elephant called Mike? His ear looks like one I went on when I stayed in Sun City a couple of years ago. Glad you had a good time, the elephant safari was fabulous, giraffes just walking past etc. I also did a quad bike safari, but crashed and broke my ribs!!! It was a laugh though and I will definatley do it again.

No wasnt called mike she was a girl called Mouzella.

And hey.... my fiance is called Mike (Michael) ! my poor fiance being called a dopey!
:( lol :p

Back