I am back!

malaika

Lover of Extra Easy
Hi all!
I am back from South Africa, attending my brother-in-law's funeral.
To say that is was sad and stressful is putting it mildly.
It was good to see family again. Pity about the circumstances. We didn't get a chance to see much as we were on the go constantly.
We returned on Thursday night after 27 hours travel, so am still suffering jet lag!
We had our son's wedding yesterday and it was wonderful. I am, however still suffering from over indulgence!
I have not been to WI yet but according to my scales I have lost 3 pounds. How I have no idea as I did not stick to plan at all. I deliberately decided to not worry about it as there was too much to think about. I drank copious amounts of alcohol and didn't eat much. I can only think it must have been stress and the miles I walked! I will see on WI on Wednesday!
I shall be back to EE from tomorrow, and that will be great!
Good to be back.

It's good to have you back Sonia, we missed you, well done on your 3lbs loss, don't knock it love, just enjoy it. X

Welcome back, i hope your brother in law had a good send off. Anyways good luck on wednesday and fingers cross for you :)

Glad that you are back,

My SWC says that stress can do all kinds of funny things to people - some people loose having a stressful time others put on.

Glad the wedding went well.

Been thinking about you xx

hope you recover from jet lag soon, and im glad you enjoyed your sons wedding AND lost weight. good luck for wi, and im sending all my positive thoughts to you xxxx

Glad that you are back safe and sound. Welcome back and fingers crossed for Wednesday for you!

Thanks all. It really is good to be back!
I don't really trust my scales so WI will tell all!

Good to have you back. Sounds like you've had a hectic time of it. it must have been difficult with emotions being so up and down, with both sad and happy events so close together.
Hope you're WI goes ok!

Back