I am back

Northern Lass

Well, i am back from my 2 weeks AI in Cuba and i had a gain of 8lbs. I can honestly say that i deserved every one of those lbs...

BUT.... i landed on Tues morning and i went back to group on Tues night and i have been 100% since.I even bought a 10 week coutdown.
I have been hungry on thinking about food all of the time but i am going to stick to this plan. My weight restricted me too many times on this holiday for me too ever go on holiday this size again.

wish me luck xx

it's great to hear you're going again hun. :D

have you seen the newest mag out, it has lots of choices (for once i actually like most of it LOL) and they are quite filling. no need to ever feel hungry with SW hun. i wish you good luck for your next weigh-in ;)

Good on you for sticking to it! I've been pretty stuffed since I got back off holiday 3 weeks ago.. having a hard time getting back but inspired by you so thanks :)

Glad you enjoyed your holiday. And well done for getting back to plan so quickly - don't let the weight have time to settle and get used to being there!!

i found the plan very easy before my hols, after 2 weeks off i am getting back into it slowly. i have followed the plan, but i am still stuggling a bit. It hasn't helped that it is my TOTM either....

welcome back hun and sounds like you enjoyed yourself thats all that counts.

good luck with your continued weightloss.

Wow thats great, coming home and going straight to WI and also buying a countdown too, sounds like you are determined!
At least with SW, you never need to be hungry.
Good luck for next weeks WI, I bet after a few weeks out you'll have a really good loss next week! x

That's great getting straight back on plan after your hols,hope you have a good week.xx

Back