I am being nosey...what else do you....

I'm listening to you Kat. The boys are obviously in the usual male dream world and probably don't mean to ignore you. Remember, you're female and it's part of your duty to be ignored!
When did I ignore her? Sorry if I did and didn't realise it!!! :eek::eek::eek:

I really wana play WET, hoping I get it soon. And I really enjoyed L4D but got tired of it quickly.

Ken, both of those games are AWESOME. Bioshock has, IMO, the BEST graphics of any game on the 360 to date, and the gameplay is so far and above a normal FPS.

Assassin's creed it fun with all the free-running and ways to take down people, but the missons do get a little repetitive. As a hint, [spoiler, highlight between the tags to see it, no real info revealed but it's your choice if you want to read it] be sure to talk to the female assistant and search the lab each time you get free control in the modern-time, you'll get much more of the story that way :) [/spoiler]

I didn't feel ignored, I was happy with the xbox chatter as I love our xbox and some of the games! :)

Thank for looking out for me tough FT ;)

Kat xx

Kat would we ever ignore you :)
always got time for the ladies dont we pete :)
Yeah im starting up AC in around 5-10minutes

Kat whats RB beatles like?
Any of you looking forward to alpha protocol and borderlands?

;) Ken

Beatles RB is a good laugh! I think we need to get a mic tho! lol Oh lord!

Kat xx

;):D:D

I'm always looking at facebook, i'm adicted. You tube will be open if i fancy a laugh or a good tune. And of course minimins x

Back