I am bored!

Mrs Scoffalot

This is the nail biter for me!

I am bored. bored to tears in a kind of anything suggested just isn't going to work because I am probably getting into a mood. God I hate it when I get like this. I can't even say it's down to TOTM because I have had more or less a constant period for the past 16 weeks (I did have 3 weeks off in between Wopppeeeee)

I guess I just have to ride it out and hope I will wake up in a better mood tomorrow.

Bored with CD or everything? Or everything including CD? I shan't make any suggestions cos I'm scared of people in bad moods! ;) Just wanted to say hi, and I hear you:) Perhaps tomorrow will be better.

i always feel bored! not bored of cd but feel like i should be out and doing stuff not sure what stuff though lol, were moving house in a few weeks so thinking after that trying to find some hobbies or classes i could do, im even contemplating going ikea tonight i must be going mad i cant even figure out the lifts in that place

I'm bored too! First weekend off in months and I have pretty much wasted the first day by doing nothing! Having to sit on my hands to stop me raiding the fridge. Keep thinking about a chicken kebab! No Gem no!!!

I'm moving in 5 weeks and I have so far done NOTHING!!! No packing or anything! Argh!!! I need to pull my finger out! x

Back