I am changing my stats.

fillymum

synful soul
This morning I decided to change my stats.

I must add the weight I have gained, now up to 3lbs ( and there it stops ) and have decided to reduce my target by 5 lbs. I think I could stand to lose another 5 and then that is it.

So 8lbs to go !!!

Good luck, we know you will do it.
I always change my stats, if I gain I put it on because the following week when I lose I like putting it down again LOL

Good luck Sue, that's great.

I am sure that you will manage. I always change mine and agree with eternity that it's good motivation to change them when you succeed.

Gail x

Thanks ladies !

Let's just get tonight out of the way and I can start again in earnest.

We celebrate Epiphany here more than Christmas but we will be giving it a miss this year.

You can do it! I'm pretty sure that I'll have to change my stats when I come back from my honeymoon next weekend... :p

Oooh a honeymoon how exciting !!! Where are you going ??

This morning I decided to change my stats.

I must add the weight I have gained, now up to 3lbs ( and there it stops ) and have decided to reduce my target by 5 lbs. I think I could stand to lose another 5 and then that is it.

So 8lbs to go !!!

well done Sue its great to hear you reached your target :party0011:

The only stats I'll be changing after a week in the UK over christmas is my current weight :(

Good luck Sue, with your determination you'll shift that in no time at all. I must admit i was dead chuffed to see you'd reached target when I came back. Go you!

good luck to you 8lbs to go.

I had to 'up' my stats on here (which I found really hard to do) - I have 7lb's to go to my personal target and then I think I might NEED TO down it by another 4lb's or so........................really determined to get this done as quickly as possible now

Good luck Sue, with your determination you'll shift that in no time at all. I must admit i was dead chuffed to see you'd reached target when I came back. Go you!

Thanks for that. It is so encouraging to know people have faith in me.

good luck to you 8lbs to go.

I had to 'up' my stats on here (which I found really hard to do) - I have 7lb's to go to my personal target and then I think I might NEED TO down it by another 4lb's or so........................really determined to get this done as quickly as possible now

Do you know I think it makes it easier to alter our targets a little, well it does for me keeps me on track.

Good luck with your new target........aint SW grand !!!

Thanks for that. It is so encouraging to know people have faith in me.

Certainly do. You've come this far and you're obviously still in 'the right place' to do this. I have no doubts :D

Gail x

Back