• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I am craving red liquorice!

OMG i am SO craving some of that red liquorice! I dont like the black stuff but the red is gorgeous.

Its a little craving that has been rearing its ugly head every now and then over the past month or so but i have been beating it back down.

Hoping i can last out till christmas eve, when i might just treat myself:D

Just thought i would share that with you! xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Shoelaces, love em! BUT Ney, ney and thrice ney, think how much better it will be if you make yourself wait until Christmas??! Here's a thought, boil some spaghetti and add some food colouring and eat that instead?????

Gx

lol Georgie, dont think the spaghetti will somehow hit the spot but original idea!

I love those really thick pieces of red liquorice. You can get them in bars as well by Panda - they are lovely xx

Can't blame a girl for trying!! lol It could be a whole new thread, how to make things that look like your favourite yummy things??!!

Here's a few to get my new business started....

Melon balls covered with gravy browning - instant maltesers!

Baked potatoes, scoup out inside, fill with cottage cheese, cover with veg bouillon gravy with brown food colouring - profiteroles?!

No????

the red stuff doesnt even taste like liquorice to me - you should try it Corinne!? not convinced? lol