I am dying to eat something.. HELP!

Stinkybreath

Size 14 here i come!
ok i have been on lipotrim for 4 weeks and it's weigh in day tomorrow. I only seem to have lost about 2 lbs this week if that. I haven't cheated YET and it's my period too. I have lost 1st 2lbs so far but feeling really down today. Any advice anyone? Has anyone else ever given in and just had a tuna salad or something? I really need some motivation:confused:

Hiya :)

Ok 16 pounds is fantastic! :) You must be feeling the results already.

Please don't see it as "giving in" and eating as then you have the mindset that the diet is some sort of prison sentence i.e. you can't eat.

Try and see the diet as such a huge positive choice in your life and you can eat whenever you like but for a short time you are choosing not to so that you can be healthier.

Anyway week you have a lower loss is usually followed by a great week so just glug the old water and start planning for your slimmer future and remember that this is guarenteed slimness if you stick to the plan.

Go for it!

Mike

Thanks for the reply i am going mad here deciding wether to have a bit of tuna or not. I know it will mess ketosis up but it's the hardest day i have had so far. :(

Trust me on this one!! If you can not do it now then tomorrow morning the buzz of self control will be incredible and can really inspire you.

You are in control :) choose to be slim

Mike

ok i will have the bloomin shake instead of tuna AGAIN! Thanks for that, i can promise you that had you not replied i would have been tucking into tuna in the next few mins!:)

Well done you ;-)

And remember to celebrate tomorrow on how well you did to focus on what you REALLY want and use that to keep you on track

Have a great week

Mike

hi there just try to look at what you'ved achieved.Next wk you might have a big loss. When I was taking lipo last year I used to get weighed in on a sat have a treat sat night and still lost weight !! I also drank vodka with soda water and still lost weight. But everyone is different. you could try to have something small and see if you gain.Good Luck. Jillian. P.S hope I get the willpower to do Lp again.

hey, im the same as you, i started 4 weeks ago, weigh in tomorrow, I have really reallybad days still and I come on here and minifriends give me the motivation not to cheat! I have been TTotal so far, so when I struggle I know Im not ready for food yet....hang in there, its so worth it, its not that long without food. i even considered going back to ww yesterday... then I thought... Ive lost 16lbs in 3 weeks....on ww that would be more like 3lbs....do the maths, it is so worth it! xx

Thanks for all the replies everyone, i didn't give in and i did have a shake, feel better now.

Well done hun, its so difficult not giving in isnt it? But you did the right thing! Next time you feel that way, drink some water and get stuck into some housework, or run a bath or go for a walk.

Normally i do keep myself busy but today i had no plans at all. Cooking for my little boy doesn't help but most of the time i'm fine. I can't fill up on water as this makes me feel sick so i just make sure i drink what i know i should.

I can't believe i have done it this long and am very proud of myself as i LOVE food:eat:
I would like some advice, i am going out for my birthday in 3 weeks and it will involve a meal. Now do i just go for the meal and then start back on shakes next day OR do i refeed for a week, have the meal and start shakes the next week again? Any help would be appreciated:)

Mike!!!!
Marry Me!!
Lol.
Lynne xx

Hi Stinky, well done for resisting last night. We all have low weeks - I know I do - but it is important to look at the long term rather than just one week at a time.

As for your birthday, I know where you are coming from as it is my birthday this week. However, I decided that there was no way I was going to come off LT for it (or my anniversary last week) so we will be celebrating it in a non-food way and my OH is very supportive of it. Rather than spend the money on a meal we will spend it on clothes for me!!!!!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!!!! The way I see it, I'd rather not celebrate with a meal this year coz (hopefully) I'll have lots of skinny birthdays in the future to celebrate.

If you do want to have a meal and know you are not going to stick to just lean protein and salad then you should do a proper refeed first.

Good luck with whatever you decide and well done on your losses so far.

x

P.S. Great advice Mike x

I agree with cuddly fairy -if you can't stick to an atkins type meal for your birthday do a refeed. One meal isn't worth playing with your body over.

Well done on not succumbing -it can be bloody difficult and you did it!! GO YOU!!! :D

Back