I am exhausted!

Lizzielucy

Hi everyone,

I've been on Lighter Life for 130 days and have lost just over four stone.

For about the last month I have been experiencing feelings of physical exhaustion. I sometimes get a bit dizzy and lightheaded, but just feel so tired all the time. As I missed out the low calorie week at the end of my 100 days, I thought this might have something to do with it, so tried this last week and automatically felt 100% (put on 1lb though!!).

However, now that I'm back on the normal shakes with water I've gone back to feeling rubbish! I have made an appointment with the doctor to get this checked out, but wondered if anyone else had experienced this? I'm only half a stone from my goal, and would be really gutted not to reach it!:(

You could either continue for another 2-3 weeks to lose that last half stone, or you could go into management early and lose it in Management if you are struggling. I found that my last half stone was a NIGHTMARE and I lost my willpower a bit (but didn't break abstinence) and I suppose I did feel more tired - perhaps because my body had less and less fat to actually burn up.

See what the Doc says, then decide whether to go into Management early or carry on an extra couple of weeks to target. Either way - you've achieved LOTS already!

:)Hi Lucy,

Sorry you not feeling 100%. :wave_cry: Have you spoken to your LLC as you seem to have come so far and it would be a shame to not get there now.

I agree you should get it checked out by the doctor too.

Well done for what you have achieved that is absolutely brilliant.:)

Good luck and keep us informed.

Hi Lizzielucy,
I've had the exact same symptoms and am still 3kg from target. I'm exhausted, dizzy and snappy with people around me, so had my blood pressure check done yesterday at Lloyds. Basically they told me I have slightly low blood pressure, which would explain the symptoms. I also agree with Deb - your body has less fat to draw on and this is going to make that 500 calories a day all important for energy. After talking with my LLC last night, I am going to continue in Foundation for one more week, then start RtM, whether I'm at target or not. My health is more important than those last couple of kgs and if I follow RtM to the letter I should manage to keep losing for a couple of weeks. Take some advice from your doctor and LLC on this one, and good luck!
Linze

Thanks everyone - it's so reassuring to know that I'm not alone! It's interesting what you say about being snappy, Linze, as I've realised that I've been doing that too because I feel so awful! You're absolutely right though - it's not worth carrying on feeling this. Like you I think I'll give it one more week and then go into RTM. x

Hi Lizzielucy,
Hope you feel better. Best of luck in reaching your final goal.

Back