I am feeling faint anyone else get this?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Fatty_no_more, 30 March 2009 Social URL.

1. Fatty_no_more

Fatty_no_more Slimming for my children

Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hi all,

today when i was bending down i got really lightheaded and had to sit down.
    then as I was walking up the escalators at the train station on my way to work I felt really faint nad hot and my heart was racing.
    Is this normal and does everyone get this and how do i stop it?
    x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. bingbong

bingbong Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I do get this sometimes, normally in the first week or so and then it passes, or if I haven't had enough fluids.
    I don't think that there is anything that you can do, try and pace your meals so that your body isn't too long in sugar, that might help.
    bingbong

4. aloize

aloize Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3.5lb(18.65%)
    I had this my first couple of weeks. went really weird in the hairdressers-nearly passed out. i think it was cos i had too long a gap between packs and didn't drink enough. Only get it now if i get up to quick and have to sit down again.

hope it passes for you too. Just take it easy.

5. British_Claire_84

British_Claire_84 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Diet:
    Low Carb
    I also had this after my first couple of weeks but it seems to have stopped now after being on CD for 5wks. I got up one morning to practically fall over/out of bed! My head was really spinning badly and i spent a couple of days feeling permanently 'drunk' yet obviously not being drunk! I was ok when sat down yet when walking felt like i was bouncing off the walls at times! All seems to have passed over now though thankfully. However the horrid chills have come back :-(

6. Lin18

Lin18 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st4lb(40.16%)
    Diet:
    CD
    I still have occasions where i feel faint it comes and goes, i just slow down for a bit have a sit down and of course a few slugs of water it soon passes

7. Berryred

Berryred Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7.5lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I was on re-start this week and felt very lightheaded, seems of of gone away now

I am always cold on cd haha

8. Fatty_no_more

Fatty_no_more Slimming for my children

Diet:
    Slimming world
    glad I'm not the only one. Yea its my 7th day and its the first time i have felt like this. It could be the spacing of the packs as I woke up at 10am and am on a night shift of 1900 till 0700 so didnt eat anything till 5pm so I can have two of my meals (or drinks) whilst I am at work! Having a tetra and a porridge!!
    Glad I aint gonna die or anything lol. I was getting really paranoid!
    x

9. Katycakes

Katycakes Stubborn tortoise

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.97%)
    Diet:
    Unsure
    I had this once, almost fainted and the room spun... I had gone a long time without 'eating' and think I had a big blood sugar dip. Also, had been standing for a long time in a hot, stuffy room. A friend gave me grape juice (I know, illegal, but you don't argue when you almost hit the floor) and within a minute things started to settle and I was OK. So... think it's a blood sugar thing, take care not to leave big gaps between packs and maybe take a tetra/bar in your bag for emergencies.
    xxx

10. crazylilblondie

crazylilblondie Pizza addict

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(7.18%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I get this all the time.. usually if I stand up too quickly and then I think im going to faint - usually right as Im about to step off the tube! You just have to start standing up slower i think!

11. curlywurly1234

curlywurly1234 Cambridge Consultant

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st5lb(42.18%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi
    I got this on day 3 and 4 and I just drank loads of water and took some neurofen and felt so much better ..

12. ginstar

ginstar Member

Diet:
    CD
    I too am suffering quite badly with the dizziness today - am only on day three so feel a bit of a eejit about it!! Its not going to put me off at all and I am being good with the volume of water I drink and the shaked I am having - I am hoping it is just an off day as it has me feeling a bit strange!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.