I am feeling HUNGRY!!! Help!

bryal99

Feeling really really hungry this evening - I have not changed a thing in the past 10 days and certainly haven't done any exercise to make me feel hungry ! :sigh:

What do you all do when you are hungry ??

I decided to eat 2 x small apples and have a cup of tea! Hopefully it will then pass !

Perhaps I have been too confident with how it is going!!! and now it's coming back to bite me !

Mn tbh if I've got the calories (and I usually do through exercise) I'll have something lol

Just have to work out if y'really hungry or not I guess, when I'm wanting to nibble stuff on work days I try and have a herbal tea first (think I find hot drinks more munchies-quelling than cold) then see if I still want something. Takes practise, everyone struggles with it at times :)

I'm sure you have enough calories to be able to have something if you truly are 'hungry' and not just suffering an attack of the munchies. If you really don't want to eat anything I usually find fizzy drink quite filling.

I'm sure it'll pass, don't let it stop you thinking how well it's going!! You're doing brilliantly!!!

Hope you managed to get through the hunger :) I sometimes go to bed early to avoid it, but other times, it's a case of eat something or not sleep. Sneaking in an extra bar with a Highlights hot choc or such like isn't too bad.

Got through it!! Thank you everyone!! Did not succumb to any of the unhealthy options that are lurking in my kitchen for the rest of the family and I went to bed not long after. Perhaps I was tired or bored??

Well done you :D Tiredness is what really hits me hard. It's like I've had a few drinks and don't care what I eat. I make sure I get my sleep now and use brainwave music to relax - yep, I'm a tad nuts haha!

Back